Please suggest some fast video cutter software

sandy4fun34

sandy4fun34

Hello pals,

I need a software to cut videos. I have tried Gilisoft video editor and Wondershare filmora.

Both of them take time to cut video, i guess due to re-encoding or something else. 

I want to have a software that's fast. Please suggest me some fast video cutting software.

Thanks

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LosslessCut aims to be the ultimate cross platform ffmpeg GUI for extremely fast and lossless operations on video, audio, subtitle and other related media files. The main feature is lossless trimming and cutting of video and audio files, which is great for saving space by rough-cutting your large video files taken from a video camera, GoPro, drone, etc. It lets you quickly extract the good parts from your videos and discard many gigabytes of data without doing a slow re-encode and thereby losing quality. Or you can add a music or subtitle track to your video without needing to encode. Everything is extremely fast because it does an almost direct data copy, fueled by the awesome ffmpeg which does all the grunt work.

https://github.com/mifi/lossless-cut

This is free software.

ace_N_kelly

"VideoReDo TVSuite V6" do the job too :)

I can not possibly make a mistake here. I try 🙂

I have digitized family films and will cut out and edit these films. And finally put together all the small clips into one big file. I need a very simple program to use to edit and cut small movie bits from large movie files. I want to cut a large movie file into many small pieces and then save this edited files to disk.

A program that I can put start point and end point on different clips in the same movie and then save all the clips from that file with all edited points.

Which program is recommended to use for an amateur. A simple and straightforward program without too much nonsense

Archived