How to use cinema hd apk?

timothygoodman

timothygoodman

Hello community,

- I am using Netflix as a movie app, but it must be maintained at a monthly fee. I have just introduced the free cinema hd app v2.2.1, can it replace netflix? Is the movie store in its application rich enough?
_ how can I download and install that cinema hd v2.2.1 safely and stably.
- Anyone who solves this problem please help me.

- I have successfully downloaded cinema hd v2.2.1 after reading the article and receiving advice from the application publisher Techbigs.

Thank you for everything!

Edited by timothygoodman

Marcus Thunder
1 hour ago, timothygoodman said:

can it replace netflix? Is the movie store in its application rich enough?

It depends on your tastes and prefrences, Youtube is rich enough as an entertainment platform for some users. If you are talking about movies then ololo.to, nitestv.org, alluc.co or any other streaming search engine would do. If you have a special taste for niche underground, surreal, black&white, classic or foreign movies then you have to spend alot of time to search the internet for a working link & a paid service would be better. If you do not accept to watch a movie with a quality less than 4k then a paid sevice would be better.

1 hour ago, timothygoodman said:

_ how can I download and install that cinema hd v2.2.1 safely and stably.

There is no 'safe' way to install apk, you have to make sure you have downloaded it from a trusted source.

forum.mobilism.org is recommended as long as you read instructions & comments to make sure it works & is clean of malware.

To allow installing of APK on android devices, search google for: install APKs from unknown sources

Edited by Marcus Thunder

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

There are ad free apk versions available,if your a FB user join the Cinema HD group,they have a copy in their Filelinked section.