Yesterday a good man died, an excellent teacher and mentor to some of us... R.I.P @Whatever127!

JeepWillys58

JeepWillys58

My dear friends of NSANE...

I come here to report, with great regret, the death of a man who during his walk has always done his best to help others, making his knowledge and respect for others unselfishly available to us.

If you, like me, are also a member of the MDL, or if you searched for the internet, you have certainly seen his work and used it, even without knowing it, indirectly from his vast knowledge.

Yesterday our friend @Windows_Addict from the MDL announced that our friend and mentor @Whatever127 left us unexpectedly.

R.I.P. my dear friend, it was an honor to have had the opportunity to learn from you, that your family and friends have comfort in God in this moment of grief.

Longingly,
@JeepWillys58

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's always sad when a good person dies. I only recently joined MDL so I didn't know @Whatever127!

From your epitaph he sounds like a good person. Our loss is Heaven's gain.

JeepWillys58
17 minutes ago, funkyy said:

It's always sad when a good person dies. I only recently joined MDL so I didn't know @Whatever127!

From your epitaph he sounds like a good person. Our loss is Heaven's gain.

My dear friend @funkyy,

One thing you can be absolutely sure of, if you had needed him at some point he would have done his best to help you, I had little contact with him, but this little one has already shown a being who was enlightened.

Thank for your worlds

Kind Regards,

@JeepWillys58

It is indeed a sad story and sad news to hear this, irrespective, if he was a member here or elsewhere.

I want to pray/and pay my condolences to the family he left behind.

May his soul rest in peace

Sad news.  Saw this on another forum also.  Terrible.

Archived