Cheers and Belated Greetings

Edion Gecos

Edion Gecos

It was not possible to post in this section for a while, so my introduction is a but overdue...

I have frequented and benefited from nsane.down for quite some time, but only relatively recent signed up. Hopefully from now on I can contribute some of my expertise as well.

Before coming here, I have been a rather active member of the now defunct SSUpdater forum since its early days. That was under another name though.
Thus I would like to also take this opportunity to give a shout-out to "Littlebits", "Panic", "Spiceboy" and all others from over there who may have - like me - found a refuge in this great community here!

Cheers to everyone! :cheers:

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for telling us a little bit about yourself, we’re glad to have you here. A hearty Welcome to you.

You may have started a trend of belated announcements. :) 

Any member of our great community should feel free to share a little about themselves in this forum, from the very new through to old-timers.

• 3 weeks later...

From Belgium, hello @Edion Gecos and welcome to NsaneForums!
I hope you enjoy the forums!
Have a nice day. :)
hpwamr

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome @Edion Gecos , Namaste(Hi) From India

Enjoy Using This Forum

(If you haven't had a chance to read the Forum Guidelines yet, please take a moment to do so. It's full of helpful do's and don'ts, and is linked to at the top and bottom of every forum page.)

The Nanny Jewish GIF

Archived