Headphones help

Betts1964

Looking for some headphone for my 90 YO mom which is volume control on it with a big volume difference for when she watches tv so she can hear it well and I can listen to the volume at a level I want. Can you guys recommend some different ones that you use that might be able to help her out. I dont want to spend more than $50.

Oh, I forgot to add i dont want ear buds.

• Replies 2
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I would recommend is buying a cheap amplifier. And depending on the budget, buy one with Bluetooth.  My Samsung TV is plugged into my Sony AV system. And this way someone can listen to the TV with an independent sound level. Having an amplifier brings the benefit of, well, amplified sound for the hard of hearing. And even with a cheap amp the sound quality will be an upgrade. I bought this the other day to add a headphone jack option to my TV and the sound is pretty good. I can connect it to my Bluetooth transmitter to get louder volume than I would normally have with the transmitter alone.

Just my two cents ^_^

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07QWY5QV8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Archived