Dualshock 4 controller not vibrating

melissaazevedo

melissaazevedo

My dual shock 4 controller  doesn't make vibration when I playing games. It was working fine and unexpectedly it stopped vibrating. I check the "controls" and vibrate in active. But, the controller doesn't make it. How can I solve this?

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, melissaazevedo said:

My dual shock 4 controller  doesn't make vibration when I playing games. It was working fine and unexpectedly it stopped vibrating. I check the "controls" and vibrate in active. But, the controller doesn't make it. How can I solve this?

From my personal experience, if you have checked everything and vibration is active the problem is hardware related.

Just to be sure, try another controller with your console and that should show if the controller is at fault or the console itself. 

P.S. There are tips online for doing a vibration test that you might want to try.

melissaazevedo
On 6/22/2020 at 12:45 PM, DLord said:

From my personal experience, if you have checked everything and vibration is active the problem is hardware related.

Just to be sure, try another controller with your console and that should show if the controller is at fault or the console itself. 

P.S. There are tips online for doing a vibration test that you might want to try.

Thanks for your advice. Actually, I had to use another controller and delete my main controller from the Bluetooth devices and re-enable vibration settings to have the vibration back

Archived