Macrium Reflect 7.2.4971

T3rM1nat0Rr3

T3rM1nat0Rr3

Macrium Reflect is an image based backup and disaster recovery solutions which have taken another big step forward in speed, simplicity and power, focusing on helping organisations protect business critical data and systems, without fuss and budget breaking costs. Macrium Reflect creates an accurate and reliable image of a hard disk or the partitions on the disk. In the event of a partial or complete system loss, you can use this image to restore the entire disk, one or more partitions, or even individual files and folders.

Thanks to zoran for the update.

Download

T3rM1nat0Rr3

@netq Your post has been removed as it contains a file host that we don't recommend or currently allow.

Please use only file hosts from this list instead:

https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/363634-list-of-file-sharing-hosts-to-use-on-nsaneforums/

We request all uploaders to use and respect this list from now on.

• Like 2

I have never had this happen before. When I try and make my boot USB using UltraIso,which I always use for this, I get the following error. Yes I run as administrator and I reformatted the Device to Fat32 and still get same stop message. What is the fix and why is this all of a sudden doing this? Thanks.

Annotation 2020-06-16 091513.jpg

Just made boot-media with server plus , went perfect ( thanks to Master Plexxor ! )

Redeploy available , made a backup of Win 10-2004 ,  just in 4 minutes , 14GB , verifying included !

This is a very good tool , better use it ........before making the "jump" to the new upgrade............:D

24 minutes ago, uffbros said:

I have never had this happen before. When I try and make my boot USB using UltraIso,which I always use for this, I get the following error. Yes I run as administrator and I reformatted the Device to Fat32 and still get same stop message. What is the fix and why is this all of a sudden doing this? Thanks.

I never use UltraIso ...........using PowerIso , just made the boot-media with it !  :coolwink:

1 hour ago, uffbros said:

"You receive the error message is a little vague. You really need "elevated privileges" that are more that holds a user to the Administrators group. Restart ultraISO by the contextual element or the right click menu and select run as administrator. Provide credentials if necessary".

Yes this is new for me too, use instead UltraISO PowerISO, PowerISO ask you to do this job as a admin, check OK. Or you can make your USB with Rufus, Rufus allways does his job.

Succes my friend.

Edited by Plexxor

MRWSWINPE724971

Redeploy function working

Added reg file for personalized registration

Patch By MPT

Cleaner By Hawk007 Oct 2019 Release

Macrium Reflect Workstation PE v7.2.4971 (x64).iso: 285 MB

Site: https://anonfiles.com
Sharecode: /5akc54A9oe

Edited by paresh
Links removed.

T3rM1nat0Rr3

@paresh Your links have been removed as they contain banned file hosts.

DO NOT hide 1fichier banned host links behind bayfiles link text. This is not acceptable.

https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/363634-list-of-file-sharing-hosts-to-use-on-nsaneforums/

We request all uploaders to use and respect this list from now on.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, paresh said:

Macrium Reflect Workstation PE v7.2.4971 (x64).iso: 285 MB

*LINKS REMOVED*

Macrium Reflect Workstation RE v7.2.4971 (x64).iso: 569 MB

*LINKS REMOVED*

Don't share windows RE for mass people, since it's intended for the same PC/VM where it is made. WinPE is universal for all other PCs.

1 minute ago, hawk007 said:

Don't share windows RE for mass people, since it's intended for the same PC/VM where it is made. WinPE is universal for all other PCs.

I'll keep that in mind.

4 minutes ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

@paresh Your links have been removed as they contain banned file hosts.

DO NOT hide 1fichier banned host links behind bayfiles link text. This is not acceptable.

It was just a copy & paste mistake, I'll be more careful in my future posts. My apologies.

Macrium Reflect 7.2.4971 Server Plus Portable x64

Based on @hawk007 launcher

Site: https://workupload.com
Sharecode: /file/ryzxqUCnhnN

Macrium Reflect 7.2.4971 Server Plus Portable x86

I will do this if and when @fnsfernando does his magic to create [ Macrium Reflect Server Plus 7.2.4971 WinPE 5.0 x86 by FreeUserBR ] 😎

Edited by wolfie
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, wolfie said:

Macrium Reflect 7.2.4971 Server Plus Portable x64

Based on @hawk007 launcher

Site: https://workupload.com
Sharecode: /file/ryzxqUCnhnN

It is a slimmed down version with some functions removed, not a full portable version. It would be great if there is a real portable version.

Edited by medp7060

3 minutes ago, medp7060 said:

Again, it would be better if the Create Rescue Media function is included in your portable.

I create it for my own needs and share freely with you guys - if you need more functionality, please go ahead and make your own! 😎

Edited by wolfie
  • Thanks 2

Site:   https://bayfiles.com
Sharecode:   /L7XbC5Aboa/Macrium_Reflect_Server_Plus_Edition_7.2.4971-x64-Eng-RePack_zip

On 6/16/2020 at 8:18 AM, uffbros said:

Right click on C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraISO\UltraISO.exe and choose properties.

Click Compatibility tab and tick the box for Run this program as admin.

Choose OK and you won't have the error again.

Wouldn't that be the same thing as right clicking on the .exe and selecting run as admin? It doesn't work.

Win 10 Home X64 2004 19041 330.....Ultra Iso is 9.7.2.3561. Like I said this made my boot USB just a few weeks ago. Could it have anything to do with this new build of Windows 10...2004 that could cause this?

@uffbros Possibly, yes. Do you get weird flickering when using UltraISO?  I did and found that it stopped when I got myself a different "fixed" copy of UltraISO and it now works fine, including burning ISOs etc.