New member but Old i guess =P

kimbakwan1

Hello guys, 
I know nsane forum since november_ra1n times and here I am again with new account.
My interest in this forum is only to get windows 10 pro keys and microsoft office 2019 keys.

I love fishes and aquascaping.

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, kimbakwan1 said:

My interest in this forum is only to get windows 10 pro keys and microsoft office 2019 keys.

Welcome back to the forum.

I thought you were back to help this forum a better place than you left, or make any contributions this regards.

Nevertheless, you are welcome and a nice stay

7 minutes ago, cosy said:

Welcome back to the forum.

I thought you were back to help this forum a better place than you left, or make any contributions this regards.

Nevertheless, you are welcome and a nice stay

I'll try to make any contributions if I saw a post that I have experience to solve it. 
Thanks for welcoming :)

image.gif      @kimbakwan1

(If you haven't had a chance to read the Forum Guidelines yet, please take a moment to do so. It's full of helpful do's and don'ts, and is linked to at the top and bottom of every forum page.)

Ohhh, those good ol' times when you could easily activate Windows and Office with Skype automatically. Welcome back! 😊👍

From Belgium, hello @kimbakwan1 and welcome to NsaneForums!
I hope you enjoy the forums!
Have a nice day. :)

Welcome back kimbakwan 1.....I agree with cosy, this is a site for interaction, sharing,

communication among the members, giving and receiving advice/help, discussing

new software/hardware, sharing experiences and learning new things. So please

stick around this time kimbakwan, this is a very friendly place!!:dance::dance::dance:

Marcus Thunder
On 6/13/2020 at 9:17 AM, kimbakwan1 said:

I hope you expand your interests with your new account and discover new exciting things on this forum... but I understand if u can't do that as the fish need care & somebody to look after :party:

Archived