MyBrowserAddon & WebBrowserTools, very useful all-in-one websites

Tux 528

Hello all!

A few days ago, I discovered 2 great sites of extensions to download and applications available online and I wanted to share all this with you because they are just awesome! :D

On the first site called MyBrowserAddon, you'll find more than 200 open-source extensions, each one just as useful as the other, created by a community of developers from all over the world.

The vast majority of these projects are compatible with Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Opera browsers and offer, for example, the possibility to download audio and video content as well as images, turn your voice into text, convert a document to PDF, get a dark mode, encrypt or decrypt any file and much more.

Here is an overview of the extensions you can use:

My-Browser-Addon.png

Finally, for users who wish to use all these applications directly online, this is quite possible by clicking on the small purple icon on the page of an extension or by going directly to the WebBrowserTools website, where the most useful services are offered.

Here is a brief overview of those available there:

Web-Browser-Tools.png

Feel free to visit these incredible sites and add them to your favorites so you always have them on hand when you need an online service or an extension to download! ;)

Happy computing! ^_^

• Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived