[Solved] Downloaded Windows 10 ISO not genuine

DLord

I have downloaded the latest build of Windows 10 (2004) ISO but Windows and Office Genuine ISO Verifier shows it as not being genuine!

I have tried downloading the mentioned file by both Media Creation Tool as well as direct downloading the ISO file from the same web page, but still the same problem.

Any idea what might have cause this?

Thanx.

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Akaneharuka

What do you mean by [not genuine] ?

If you mean the windows is not active you need to have the windows key by yourself.

9 minutes ago, neofita said:

I have downloaded (upgrade) to the latest version from within the app but the build number is different.

I will try to get the version that you mentioned and try to verify the ISO file again, although it seems a bit odd for it to be the cause.

fnsfernando
1 hour ago, DLord said:

I have downloaded the latest build of Windows 10 (2004) ISO but Windows and Office Genuine ISO Verifier shows it as not being genuine!

I have tried downloading the mentioned file by both Media Creation Tool as well as direct downloading the ISO file from the same web page, but still the same problem.

Any idea what might have cause this?

Thanx.

See if the access, from "Windows and Office Genuine ISO Verifier", the internet is blocked, it happened to me,

after I released the access, ISO GENUINE !!!! .....

coromonadalix

I never uses theses programs     do make "hash / crc32" comparaisons,  it will be more reliable

Even if they say its updated, sometimes a small change in the build version gives an "non genuine" info.

Many thanx to all for help, just wanted to let you know that the problem was indeed with the verifier.  After downloading and updating to the latest version, the ISO file is shown as genuine.

Topic marked as solved.

Archived