Jump to content
Belim

Spydish 0.10.1 (new privacy app)

Recommended Posts

pintas

Why would the Block automatic installation of apps / Block suggested apps remove all apps installed from windows store!?!? Really?!

Not funny!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stylemessiah2

Not very useful, fails to detect that i have most things on its list already enabled/active....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belim
5 hours ago, pintas said:

Why would the Block automatic installation of apps / Block suggested apps remove all apps installed from windows store!?!? Really?!

Not funny!

 

You've checked the wrong option! Just uncheck  "Remove all pre-installed apps"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pintas
4 hours ago, Belim said:

 

You've checked the wrong option! Just uncheck  "Remove all pre-installed apps"

Oh Shit! Sorry bro! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belim
8 minutes ago, pintas said:

Oh Shit! Sorry bro! 

All right, I forgive you. :tease:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radpop

@Belim 

Bitdefender don't like your apps, Spydish or SharpApp, because of their malicious behaviour. I deleted them from quarantine. 😵

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patt

Hi Belim,

what about installing this application on Windows 8.1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belim
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Radpop said:

@Belim 

Bitdefender don't like your apps, Spydish or SharpApp, because of their malicious behaviour. I deleted them from quarantine. 😵

 

False positives :o, but what product of BitDefender? as it's clean on VT (just ignore MaxSecure and SecureAge. Nodody knows and uses this)

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/a3a2f71cae8f0f7335601824f25e74709fd524ae6edec8ccc591adf28df866a3/detection

 

Please report it to BitDefnder if its really flagged.

2 minutes ago, Patt said:

Hi Belim,

what about installing this application on Windows 8.1?

 

Hi Patt,

 

sry, but don't do it it will be useless. It's optimized for W10, v1803 and higher

Edited by Belim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radpop
1 hour ago, Belim said:

False positives :o

 

Scan before execution was clear but then BD Threat Defence blocked them as exploiting malwares. 🥵 Should I whitelist Spydish or SharpApp?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belim
1 minute ago, Radpop said:

 

Scan before execution was clear but then BD Threat Defence blocked them as exploiting malwares. 🥵 Should I whitelist Spydish or SharpApp?

 

 

It's 1001% a false positive. Please whitelist it and report it to Bitdefender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mystique

Excellent program.
The only things I can think of right now is maybe a little bit of color to the text (light red highlight for not configured and light green for configured), a select all/deselect all button and maybe a right click the item on the analysis panel result with a jump to item that way you don't have to go looking for it in the left hand side panel and can choose if you want to configure it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belim
20 minutes ago, Mystique said:

Excellent program.
The only things I can think of right now is maybe a little bit of color to the text (light red highlight for not configured and light green for configured), a select all/deselect all button and maybe a right click the item on the analysis panel result with a jump to item that way you don't have to go looking for it in the left hand side panel and can choose if you want to configure it.

 


I couldn't have put it better myself! 

Check this release with some coloring 😁

https://github.com/mirinsoft/spydish/releases/tag/0.10.11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belim

@Mystique  Btw, you can check/uncheck all items by selecting the parent node/category. this will check all child items

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mystique
6 minutes ago, Belim said:

That's Awesome!!
The coloring is just right too!

Thank you for taking my requests into consideration.


I couldn't have put it better myself! 

Check this release with some coloring 😁

https://github.com/mirinsoft/spydish/releases/tag/0.10.11

 

2 minutes ago, Belim said:

@Mystique  Btw, you can check/uncheck all items by selecting the parent node/category. this will check all child items


Yeah I noticed that. 🙂
It's probably best to just leave it as such just in case someone deselects all and removes the key policies they want to and should probably keep selected.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...