Nintendo Backup need it Animal Crossing

aacm

Hi.. everyone... I got a question hope this is the right place IF is not sorry for the administrators ..

Here goes:

Animal Crossing New Horizons does not have the save data cloud and I can't transfer or use an SD card to transfer to another switch. I'm not sure what to do but would really appreciate any help you have. Thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, aacm said:

Hi.. everyone... I got a question hope this is the right place IF is not sorry for the administrators ..

Here goes:

Animal Crossing New Horizons does not have the save data cloud and I can't transfer or use an SD card to transfer to another switch. I'm not sure what to do but would really appreciate any help you have. Thanks!

Is this game compatible with Save Data Cloud?

This game does not support the Save Data Cloud functionality of Nintendo Switch Online. However, the ability to recover Animal Crossing: New Horizons save data from the server in the event of console failure, loss or theft will be available to Nintendo Switch Online members in the future.

As you don't say why you cannot use an SD card, I would say you are out of luck.

HI Dodel .. thanks  for your answer ... in respond to your question.. Yes we try however message came said this game can not be save in SD card.... another trick for this company... we bought this game and now my daughter has a new system... and can not save her game .... so she lost the levels she won.... well   again I appreciated..

Thanks Dodel.. my daughter just don't want to do anything... she just start the game from beginning and move on... Thanks..for all your information ... appreciated..

Archived