Adguard 7.4.3238.0

Matt

• Administrator

Adguard is the world's most advanced Internet filter and ad blocker. Adguard provides you with a reliable and manageable protection that immediately and without your participation filters the loading web pages. Adguard removes all the annoying ads, blocks loading of dangerous websites, and will not allow anyone to track your activities on the Internet. Common ad blockers are implemented as browser extensions, while Adguard works on a network level and is not subject to all limitations which a browser impose on its extensions. Adguard features Blocking of ad and tracking requests, Cosmetic processing of the page, Website HTML code filtering, Support for all browsers, Protection from malicious ads, Ad filtering in applications like Skype and uTorrent and a lot more.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 19
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyday a new "final" ..........how final is "final" with Adguard ??

Better wait a few more days , saves us a lot of time also...........:coolwink:

Release rule №1 (or Murphy’s law, if you like): even when everything seems perfect, one or two hot-fixes follow the new version.

This is a minor post-release fix. We’ve slightly tweaked UI trial windows, so now ‘I have a license’ option is not hidden anymore in some cases. Also, fixed the issue when a message can't be sent to support. And we also took our chance to polish a few other important things under the hood.

• [Fixed] The trial window localization issue #3333
  • [Fixed] Unable to send a message to support #3337

2 hours ago, sefton22 said:

Release rule №1 (or Murphy’s law, if you like): even when everything seems perfect, one or two hot-fixes follow the new version.

This is a minor post-release fix. We’ve slightly tweaked UI trial windows, so now ‘I have a license’ option is not hidden anymore in some cases. Also, fixed the issue when a message can't be sent to support. And we also took our chance to polish a few other important things under the hood.

• [Fixed] The trial window localization issue #3333
  • [Fixed] Unable to send a message to support #3337

Still no answer about performance in IE11.............            :coolwink:

This browser is still supported ( and updated !) by MS !

58 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Still no answer about performance in IE11.............            :coolwink:

This browser is still supported ( and updated !) by MS !

IE11 is obsolete. they have even gone as far as saying not to use it

**Windows 10 features Microsoft Edge. Microsoft recommends using Microsoft Edge as your default browser and supports Internet Explorer 11 for backward compatibility.

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/10-ad-blocking-extensions-tested-for-best-performance/view-all/

55 minutes ago, sefton22 said:

IE11 is obsolete. they have even gone as far as saying not to use it

**Windows 10 features Microsoft Edge. Microsoft recommends using Microsoft Edge as your default browser and supports Internet Explorer 11 for backward compatibility.

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/10-ad-blocking-extensions-tested-for-best-performance/view-all/

Very clear ............so Adguard not suitable for IE11 .

Im using both , IE11 and Edge...............

Hello. Due to the fact that the developer has strengthened the protection of treatment in the near future is not expected.
The only way to use the program for free today is an activator for half a year.

Features:
1. It is advisable to close all browsers for the correct installation of certificates.
2. Run on behalf of the administrator click "NEXT" and select the activation method:
"YES" - AdGuard is activated with the existing settings.
"NO" - AdGuard is activated with a factory reset.
3. Upon completion, go to Adguard - License - and click - Update Status.

Can be applied many times. After applying the activator, you can upgrade to any version (release, beta, nightly).

Download:

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode: /file/oTABiQwA#RSvvr6oQsoYrfu0nFy4byve7v_LnONbdjSgLXVEecPk

@billboss Thank you for this what can you tell us about the activator and its origin/author ?

Virus total nothing detected looks safe but does it work ? Sorry I cant test some feed back please.

2 hours ago, Mach1 said:

@billboss Thank you for this what can you tell us about the activator and its origin/author ?

Virus total nothing detected looks safe but does it work ? Sorry I cant test some feed back please.

Fix by Rjkzy.

4 hours ago, Mach1 said:

I once gave links to videos.

videos1

videos2

Site

Hi @Indip3nd3nt

I cannot update filters. I think that because of hosts modification. Any thought?

EDIT: Filter won't update with or without added line on hosts

On 5/30/2020 at 5:22 PM, billboss said:

Hello. Due to the fact that the developer has strengthened the protection of treatment in the near future is not expected.
The only way to use the program for free today is an activator for half a year.

Features:
1. It is advisable to close all browsers for the correct installation of certificates.
2. Run on behalf of the administrator click "NEXT" and select the activation method:
"YES" - AdGuard is activated with the existing settings.
"NO" - AdGuard is activated with a factory reset.
3. Upon completion, go to Adguard - License - and click - Update Status.

Can be applied many times. After applying the activator, you can upgrade to any version (release, beta, nightly).

Download:

Sharecode: /file/oTABiQwA#RSvvr6oQsoYrfu0nFy4byve7v_LnONbdjSgLXVEecPk

After downloading , i run as administrator ,but no window shows next , is there any dependency to install first ?

After downloading , i run as administrator ,but no window shows next , is there any dependency to install first ?

For the first time I come across the fact that the activator does not start. Of course, you need not only to run the activator with administrator rights, but also to be an administrator.
Or I don’t understand you.

I use Google translate.

Here try this activator.
There are no viruses 100%. False detection.

Download:

Sharecode: /file/wK5TFKCJ#759IMj55rYMxCasBiQmVD1p0hsD_DHRbIsive1Lk8yc

On 6/3/2020 at 8:05 PM, billboss said:

Sharecode: /file/wK5TFKCJ#759IMj55rYMxCasBiQmVD1p0hsD_DHRbIsive1Lk8yc

Comss.ru special edition 180 days successfully activated.

Anyway what happen after half year. Can we re-applied the patch to get another 180 days?

Anyway what happen after half year. Can we re-applied the patch to get another 180 days?

Yes. It can be applied many times.
There is a check of administrator rights in this.
Viruses no.
There are very bad antiviruses that all that they cannot understand are called virus.

Sharecode: /file/oGw0nKBI#7dUI31evriG4mVafVPLNsNfZs8IBtVbOq_30_pbTbao

On 6/9/2020 at 2:42 AM, RazTK said:

@billboss Thank you! Where is Rjkzy releasing these activators?

Here

Spoiler

Site: http://rjkzy.clan.su
Sharecode: /news/polugodovaja_mnogorazovaja_licenzija_adguard_2020_half_year_reusable_adguard_license/2020-01-29-219

Archived