Ant Download Manager PRO v1.19.0

Adenman

Ant Download Manager & Video Downloader

Ant Download Manager is a fast and easy downloader of any internet files. Advanced support of many popular video services (DailyMotion, Facebook, Rutube, Twitter, Vimeo, etc.).

Main Features

• Full integration to most popular web browsers: Internet Explorer 8+, Mozilla Firefox 32+,Google Chrome 31+ and their clones ( Pale Moon, Opera, Vivaldi, Slimjet, ComodoDragon, etc.).
  • Built-in video grabber browser allows you to download videos from many sites and video services. There is a video button to facilitate the selection of the video, its size and quality. Supports a lot of popular video services: youtube.com, vimeo.com, dailymotion.com, facebook.com, instagram.com, rutube.ru, coub.com, vine.co, bbc.com, twitter.com and many others. List of sites and video sharing is not conducted. General algorithms allow you to download videos from many resources which the developers did not even know.
  • When capturing video AntDM always offers to extract from the video sound and convert it to MP3 format. To do this, there is a menu item of video button. In some cases, it may be a message asking about converting audio to MP3 format.
  • There is a simple convenient feature to preview the video files in the main list of downloads. Move the mouse to the line of video or audio file and AntDM will launch mediaplayer in the tooltip window.
  • AntDM has the ability to reduce or significantly reduce the download speed and thereby allow other programs to run faster (eg, browser). By default AntDM download speed is unlimited.
  • Multi-threaded download is one of the key functions of any download manader files. This significantly speeds up the download of files (in some cases up to 10 times).
    Most web servers allow multi-threaded downloading. AntDM allows to set to download from 1 to 32 threads. In general, the recommended 5-8 threads per download. This allows you to upload multiple files at once and do not overload your computer.
  • Drag&Drop feature makes it easier to work with the movement of the links in AntDM to download or downloades files to terget folder or on desktop.
  • Build-in links analyzer allows you to explore the static page, reveal hidden links to download files.
  • Supports network protocols HTTP(S), FTP(S). Media protocols F4M, M3U8, RTMP(x).
  • Supports proxy HTTP(S), FTP, SOCKS4,5.
  • If you want to download a lot of files, then pick up their links into a single text file with the extension TXT or LNK and download it (Main menu\File\Load Link File…). Tested downloadin 10-20-40 thousand files at size 100KB-1 MB each.
  • Support most popular Generators Premium Links (Debrids) alldebrid.com, cocoleech.com, debrid-link.fr, ffdownloader.com, linksnappy.com, mega-debrid.eu, real-debrid.com, premium.rpnet.biz, simply-debrid.com, etc. AntDM, creates the link premium of hosters (example: Uploaded.net, 1fichier.com, Uplea.com, turbobit.net, uptobox.com, rapidgator.net, … and other) directly in the software through the services of “Premium Links generator”. (you do not need to go to the website link generator to generate the link).
  • All uploaded files are saved in folders into categories according to their MIME type. Supports categories for all major types of files: Archives, Audio, Documents, Pictures, Programs, Films, Other. AntDM has two pane view categories: short and full of similar tree.
  • Portable version is not available, but portability is maintained and it is very easy to do. Install once AntDM, copy the installation folder on the flash drive. After starting on a new computer AntDM itself must make own settings and install add-ons for the browser.
  • Language support is constantly expanding, adding new languages. Currently available: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Norwegian, Dutch, Polish.

https://antdownloadmanager.com/images/screenshots-slider/08.jpg.pagespeed.ce.JLo4fA4Dx8.jpg

Terms and Conditions

• This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for noncommercial use
  • No free updates; if you update the giveaway, it may become unregistered
  • No free tech support
  • You must download and install the giveaway before this offer has ended
  • May not be resold

Technical Details

• Developed by AntGROUP
  • Version is v1.19.0
  • Download size is 29.8 MB
  • Supports Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)

Giveaway link :

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/ant-download-manager-giveaway-coupon-sale

DIRECT DOWNLOAD

https://downloads.sharewareonsale.com/files/SharewareOnSale_Giveaway_Ant_Download_Manager_PRO.exe

DIRECTIONS

The download link for Ant Download Manager PRO is given to you above. The download is a SharewareOnSale exclusive installer with registration built-in. Download and install Ant Download Manager PRO. After install, run Ant Download Manager PRO and enjoy! There is no need to register it, because we register it for you automatically when you download from us. Enjoy!

Giveaway link 2 :

https://tunecom.ru/licenses/424-ant-download-manager-pro-besplatnaja-licenzija.html

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Ftunecom.ru%2Flicenses%2F424-ant-download-manager-pro-besplatnaja-licenzija.html

Lifetime license for version 1.19.0 only
    There is no free technical support.
    Strictly for a home computer.
    No updates to new versions.

2020-05-24-02h53-23.png

• Replies 13
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Threepwood

Just a small hint:

In some earlier versions of SharewareOnSale's exclusive installer of Ant Download Manager with built-in registration you could only install during the time the giveaway was active.

You will only notice this when the installation has been completed and Ant Download Manager starts for the first time.

It cannot be activated in this case.

So please install the program immediately if you want to use it.

https://antdownloadmanager.com/buy

"Installation \ re-installation    -->within the specified term"

This is not a Pro, but just a Promo. (Promo is not equalt to Pro)Sharewareonsale has deftly renamed it to Pro only. It's their typical scam.

There is no license or registration and  there is also no built in activation. 
The original link is here if you want.

https://antdownloadmanager.com/downloads/AntDM.1.19.0.promo.SharewareOnSale.com-setup.exe

Correct file name is - Giveaway_Ant_Download_Manager_Promo.exe

Also, its use is in no way limited in time, only the download link will be removed soon.

No need to deceive people!

Threepwood

@Kalju There _is_ some kind of built in activation. In the past I tried to install a "SharewareOnSale's exclusive installer of Ant Download Manager with built-in registration" after the giveaway period. After the setup procedure when I first started Ant Download Manager it contacted their servers and gave some error message about the passed giveaway period (sadly I can't remember the exact message). -->It didn't work. I have no screenshot because I didn't know that some time it would come handy to prove my point...

7 hours ago, Kalju said:

Also, its use is in no way limited in time, only the download link will be removed soon.

As stated before: I had an old setup from SharewareOnSale (not their stupid downloader for the real setup but the actual setup) tried to install and it didn't work because it contacted their servers. So it _is_ limited in time.

hmm... doesnt follow with time either, i have the promo old since v 1.16 , i can install anytime.

Threepwood

@sledge101 This is strange. Maybe only some installers have this restriction? The installer I used was time restricted.

Did you reinstall it on the same PC? Maybe you can reinstall because it was installed on this PC before and it was already activated once (-->some leftovers in the registry or...?)?

In fact, this story is not wrong, or more precisely, completely wrong.
True, I don't remember exactly, but it could have been from 1.16.X or 1.17.0 when they started to limit the installation time, but it has nothing to do with any server or anything other than your computer's clock.
I tested, but I only had these versions: 1.16.0, 1.17.1, 1.17.5 and 1.19.0. So I had to use these.
The problem exists, but it does not hinder anyone or anything.
Here are all the screenshots. I started from the oldest and went up to yesterday released version. All worked.
But quite another thing is that I haven't told you anywhere how long you can install it, I just said that you can use it for as long as you want once you've installed it. But that's for it - I don't have any problems with the installation either.
Good luck to those who have.

Spoiler

dPJWwPg.jpg

QUomrJy.jpg

jaEI5UF.jpg

lmF31oq.jpg

43 minutes ago, Kalju said:

In fact, this story is not wrong, or more precisely, completely wrong.
True, I don't remember exactly, but it could have been from 1.16.X or 1.17.0 when they started to limit the installation time, but it has nothing to do with any server or anything other than your computer's clock.
I tested, but I only had these versions: 1.16.0, 1.17.1, 1.17.5 and 1.19.0. So I had to use these.
The problem exists, but it does not hinder anyone or anything.
Here are all the screenshots. I started from the oldest and went up to yesterday released version. All worked.
But quite another thing is that I haven't told you anywhere how long you can install it, I just said that you can use it for as long as you want once you've installed it. But that's for it - I don't have any problems with the installation either.
Good luck to those who have.

Hide contents

dPJWwPg.jpg

QUomrJy.jpg

jaEI5UF.jpg

lmF31oq.jpg

yes... i have most of the copies since i started using it along with IDM for test purposes.  You can use it.

3 hours ago, Threepwood said:

@sledge101 This is strange. Maybe only some installers have this restriction? The installer I used was time restricted.

Did you reinstall it on the same PC? Maybe you can reinstall because it was installed on this PC before and it was already activated once (-->some leftovers in the registry or...?)?

Maybe due to checks not sure...  you can block it ( server which you said checks it, or do offline to test.) or whatever ..but i am sure here everythings ok can install anytime.... Installed in vmware win7 x64 , windows 10 1909 X64 (live). its ok here. With regards to registry, there is dword code there to determine/check if its full pro regged, trial or promo. it checks whenever your online and records your geo location afterwards. 

I dont use the promo since version 1.17.5 as i have already my toolbox for pro regged and full pro unlimited trial for 1Million days.

Threepwood

I just downloaded "AntDM.1.16.0.promo.sos-setup.exe" and tried to install.

first message box after setting the language to English:

2020-05-24_115054.jpg.e2936e8b550fc0d980db61ea51a27564.jpg

Then I changed my system clock back to 14.12.2019 and started setup again. This time it let me install.

But:

First start of Ant Download Manager with system clock still set to 14.12.2019:

This message box appears:

2019-12-14_115557.jpg.94b12526ba01258ad2e3197b9530ed19.jpg

So Ant Download Manager found out that 14.12.2019 was not the correct system time. No idea how...

My OS: Win7 64bit

32 minutes ago, Threepwood said:

I just downloaded "AntDM.1.16.0.promo.sos-setup.exe" and tried to install.

first message box after setting the language to English:

2020-05-24_115054.jpg.e2936e8b550fc0d980db61ea51a27564.jpg

Then I changed my system clock back to 14.12.2019 and started setup again. This time it let me install.

But:

First start of Ant Download Manager with system clock still set to 14.12.2019:

This message box appears:

2019-12-14_115557.jpg.94b12526ba01258ad2e3197b9530ed19.jpg

So Ant Download Manager found out that 14.12.2019 was not the correct system time. No idea how...

My OS: Win7 64bit

Maybe blocking the server might help .. please try it...do clean uninstall using ccleaner or alike. 

0.0.0.0  api.antdownloadmanager.com
0.0.0.0  test.antdownloadmanager.com
0.0.0.0  secure.antdownloadmanager.com

or firewall equivalent... hope that helps you out.

Threepwood

@sledge101 It's really very nice of you to help me. Thank you very much!:thumbsup:

In my first post in this thread I also wanted to help others to avoid the problems with the setup file I had in the past (and obviously still have).

It isn't that important to me to be able to use an older setup as we now have a setup file of the current version thanks to @Adenman

Probably I'll investigate further in the future but now I have to do some "home office".:sadbye:

@sledge101 and @Kalju obviously don't have any problems with older setup files but I do so I'd like to repeat my tip:

Ant Download Manager is a good download manager. :yes:

If you want to use it please install it as soon as possible because otherwise you might have problems during or after setup.

One last interesting fact:

"AntDM.1.17.5.promo.forcouponcode.com-setup.exe" worked fine without any issues... No need to change your system time. Maybe I was just "lucky" to find a really stubborn version.:tooth:

32 minutes ago, Threepwood said:

@sledge101 It's really very nice of you to help me. Thank you very much!:thumbsup:

In my first post in this thread I also wanted to help others to avoid the problems with the setup file I had in the past (and obviously still have).

It isn't that important to me to be able to use an older setup as we now have a setup file of the current version thanks to @Adenman

Probably I'll investigate further in the future but now I have to do some "home office".:sadbye:

@sledge101 and @Kalju obviously don't have any problems with older setup files but I do so I'd like to repeat my tip:

Ant Download Manager is a good download manager. :yes:

If you want to use it please install it as soon as possible because otherwise you might have problems during or after setup.

no problem... im using my own adm toolbox.. promo is just for collection purposes.  

PS:  toolbox supports 1.17 till latest...i added lifetime entry on that one in full-pro regged and the unlimited full -pro trial for 1M Days

jayesh1680
On 5/24/2020 at 3:06 PM, sledge101 said:

Maybe due to checks not sure...  you can block it ( server which you said checks it, or do offline to test.) or whatever ..but i am sure here everythings ok can install anytime.... Installed in vmware win7 x64 , windows 10 1909 X64 (live). its ok here. With regards to registry, there is dword code there to determine/check if its full pro regged, trial or promo. it checks whenever your online and records your geo location afterwards. 

I dont use the promo since version 1.17.5 as i have already my toolbox for pro regged and full pro unlimited trial for 1Million days.

Can you please share the toolbox

Thanks

Archived