hanady

DAEMON Tools Ultra v5.8.0.1409

shwescorpion
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, hanady said:

Instructions :

Note That : engine.dll is returned to Original one to keep integrity of DTU 5.8.0.1409 installed files to avoid Mounting iso errors or sign check errors

Praise to that you found out that method.

Another quicker way to do is ...

Backup original "Engine.dll"

Apply crked "Engine.dll"

After program activated replace back original "Engine.dll".

Edit

My quicker way doesn't work.

Edit

After clean install , my way does it.

Edited by shwescorpion

Threepwood
Posted (edited)

Personal note:

I'm using WinCDEmu to mount ISOs because I like using free software and because it's very lightweight.

https://wincdemu.sysprogs.org/

Here's a compilation of all the important input how to get DAEMON Tools Ultra working from our valued members

@Noojanjer

@hanady
and
@shwescorpion

Install notes:

- Turn off/ disable your internet connection before installing DAEMON Tools Ultra. 

- Add these lines below to the hosts file:

0.0.0.0 disc-soft.com
  0.0.0.0 secure.disc-soft.com
  0.0.0.0 rp.totafofesos1.com
  0.0.0.0 os.totafofesos1.com
  0.0.0.0 os2.totafofesos1.com

- Set the hosts file to "Read-only".

- Install DAEMON Tools Ultra and close it after installation. 

- Execute "KillProcess.bat" or kill DAEMON Tools Ultra processes manually.

- Rename Engine.dll to Engine.dll.org in the directory where DAEMON Tools Ultra is installed.

Standard directory for x64:
"C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Ultra" 

Standard directory for x86:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Ultra" 

- Copy cracked x64\Engine.dll or x86\Engine.dll into the correct directory according to your system architecture.

- Copy "license.dat" to "C:\ProgramData\DAEMON Tools Ultra" or to "%AppData%\DAEMON Tools Ultra"

(It's the same directory. By copying license.dat you will overwrite the already existing file license.dat)

- Run DAEMON Tools Ultra once to get it activated.

- After program activation close DAEMON Tools Ultra and execute "KillProcess.bat" or kill DAEMON Tools Ultra processes manually again.

- Rename Engine.dll to Engine.dll.cr or just delete it. 

- Rename Engine.dll.org back to Engine.dll

- You now have an activated version of DAEMON Tools Ultra.

- Enable your internet connection.

- Run program on desktop shortcut.

Note that after activation of DAEMON Tools Ultra it is very important to return Engine.dll to its original state to avoid mounting ISO errors or sign check errors.

Edited by Threepwood

bamboutos
13 hours ago, hanady said:

Instructions :

6 hours ago, shwescorpion said:

Praise to that you found out that method.

2 hours ago, Threepwood said:

Personal note:

Hi to all,

I did it but got license check fail after forwarding the system time to 01/02/2022.

So there is a delay check in the program.

Regards

shwescorpion
1 hour ago, bamboutos said:

I did it but got license check fail after forwarding the system time to 01/02/2022.

Don't worry, there will be so many new versions b4 that day.

Threepwood
20 minutes ago, shwescorpion said:

Don't worry, there will be so many new versions b4 that day.

You've got a point there! :D

llamer

Tested "fix, run once, unfix" - works, thanks.

hanady
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, bamboutos said:

Hi to all,

So there is a delay check in the program.

Regards

I Hope first that you and all people to be safe and fine when you and them really reach this year

Listen to me ;

if you advance the time and you got delayed check error of license you need only to repeat :

1-replace working patched engine.dll inside DTU installed folder while internet is working to get activated

2- replace again directly with Original engine.dll for working safe DTU work

So :

Check again and Inshaa Allah you will find it true

Edited by hanady

Threepwood

@hanady Thank you for your kind wishes and for your valuable tips! So you are saying the internet connection should be working while using the patched dll in order to activate it properly? I blocked every connection attempt with my firewall while testing the procedure and everything seemed to be working just fine. Well it's not that important to me because I'm using WinCDEmu as mentioned before. But it's probably important to actual DTU users. :-)

Thanks again and kind regards

hanady
38 minutes ago, Threepwood said:

@hanady Thank you for your kind wishes and for your valuable tips! So you are saying the internet connection should be working while using the patched dll in order to activate it properly? I blocked every connection attempt with my firewall while testing the procedure and everything seemed to be working just fine. Well it's not that important to me because I'm using WinCDEmu as mentioned before. But it's probably important to actual DTU users. :-)

Thanks again and kind regards

Yes even with Patched engine.dll you need valid internet connection to get DTU activated license then after replacing patched engine.dll

with Original One and still activated you can then just add proxy block coonection to DTU Like : 0.0.0.0 and port 0 (via Registery)

Registry Path : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Disc Soft\DAEMON Tools Ultra\Config\ConnectionSettings

llamer

Dunno about that. I have it on an offline PC and works just fine - no connection needed.

sefton22

After using the silent activation, DTU keeps asking to connect to the server, if it can't connect DTU closes down.

When allowing internet access,  it states an invalid serial was used and are to enter an new one or it closes down

By using an older activation license, I have managed to stop DTU closing down, but it still wants to connect to the server. i also got a re-activation prompt with the older license, but it has only appeared once

Clipboard-Image-1.png

I have checked and i can mount ISO's from the taskbar and from within DTU, but when opening DTU, you still get the server check popup

hanady
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, sefton22 said:

After using the silent activation, DTU keeps asking to connect to the server, if it can't connect DTU closes down.

When allowing internet access,  it states an invalid serial was used and are to enter an new one or it closes down

By using an older activation license, I have managed to stop DTU closing down, but it still wants to connect to the server. i also got a re-activation prompt with the older license, but it has only appeared once

Clipboard-Image-1.png

I have checked and i can mount ISO's from the taskbar and from within DTU, but when opening DTU, you still get the server check popup

Please follow the Manual steps in main topic and remove any block lines from the host file or from DTU settings for proper license Activation

and let me know after all

Edited by hanady