New service with no limits: first 5GB is free

Sam_Smith

FileWhopper is an online service that lets you quickly and safely transfer large files and folders of ANY SIZE online. The point is that there’s no monthly subscription and no need to buy server space, just a one-time payment based on file size.

A glimpse at FileWhopper’s main benefits:

🔰 No need to buy a monthly storage plan, just pay a one-time fee based on file size;

🔰 The highest possible speed thanks to using multi-threaded data transfer technology;

🔰 Data transfer will resume if PC reboots automatically, with minimum possible data loss: the integrity of the transmitted data is ensured;

🔰 Totally secure service thanks to files being encrypted, and even file names hidden;

🔰 The service supports simultaneous upload and download;

🔰 No installation is required. A desktop app helps with uploading and downloading huge files, then automatically deletes itself;

🔰 First transfer of up to 5GB is completely FREE!

burger.gif

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 transfer 5 GB  is nothing  not even worth signing up for. The site i use  lets me to 15 GB  files  for free always ( local or remote )   100 TB storage. If a site don't have remote  i don't fool with it for uploading  unless it small files because my upload is slow .  i remote uploaded  like 10 gb yesterday thats a very slow day for me . Plus the site I use ignores DMCA  and they just hid there servers  so the popo  can't find them.  I signed up using disposable email  and upload remote  with a vpn.

5 minutes ago, steven36 said:

1 transfer 5 GB  is nothing  not even worth signing up for. The site i use  lets me to 15 GB  files  for free always ( local or remote )   100 TB storage. If a site don't have remote  i don't fool with it for uploading  unless it small files because my upload is slow .  i remote uploaded  like 10 gb yesterday thats a very slow day for me . Plus the site I use ignores DMCA  and they just hid there servers  so the popo  can't find them.  I signed up using disposable email  and upload remote  with a vpn.

Could you tell the name of the service you are using right now? I would appreciate. 

Moved from FileSharing News.

(Not really news, better here)

25 minutes ago, Sam_Smith said:

Could you tell the name of the service you are using right now? I would appreciate. 

If you  want to upload  and keep your files best  use Google Drive  or something like that  were they don't get raided . You can share files on Google  many people do just the trick  to it is you have to copy the files into your Google Drive and download from there if you dont after you download so much not signed in  they will not let you download . But copying the files is the way around it.

The site i use  just got there  main host server  raided that why they hid there server so it want happen again  they still have all our files because the files are not hosted on the main server. There sill trying to figure out which file belongs to which server.When you  dealing with sites that dont that don't follow DMCA :shit: happens. Ask Kim Dotcom  . I'm not going to tell you to sign up there or promote to use there  site on here . I'm just  telling you guys such  a site exist is all . I'm not even sure ill get back the last batch of files  i uploaded  that was lost during the raid  but i dont use  it to store stuff  in the cloud  very long  . I use it to upload stuff from slow servers  and  temporary links to fast severs so i can download trouble free  . I don't care  that there site gets raided  or even if it get shut down i was using Megaupload  when it got raided  i never got in any trouble but stuff like that cause me to strat using a vpn  . I never gave any websites  my   real  info anyway  it all fake  even my Google account is a burner

Thanks post hidden.

To show appreciation, please use  Reaction animated.gif

Archived