Project Gratitude - To All The Tech-Makers Who Enrich Our Lives One Software A Day

Ha91

Hi guys,

The purpose of creating this post is to have a place where all of us can mention the small pieces of software, privacy tools or anything that we use daily in our lives or one that we rarely use but have benefitted us immensely - whether it was keeping us secure from bugs, vulnerabilities, insecurities when it comes 'medicines', or just anything else! 

I would like to start off by thanking @november_ra1n for providing hundreds of Nsaners and especially me to medicines and work-around Office premium accounts. I have Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle - WWDC, WindowsSpyBlocker, Blackbird, W10 Privacy, TTLauncher and WPD makers to thank for keeping us safe from all the evil vulnerabilities, doors, worms, etc!

I would also like to thank the makers of KMS tools such as @Daz @CODYQX4@ratiborus and creators "Digital License" and "Hwid.kms38.gen.mk4"!

You guys feel free to post your gratitude to your tool and software makers and mention them all - along with the software :D 

I hope that we all get an opportunity to come together due to this post and may we all learn about more useful and lovely tools and tech-wizards :D  May we all prposer and remain protected! Amen!

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ha91 said:

What did he used to do? @SiNAN

1- HE IS MODERATOR HERE

2- many unusual dual boot, multiboot and optimized WinPE's...

EXAMPLEs:

tsPzDGn.png

bjGso3R.png

Archived