DiamondMon

PDF-XChange PRO 8.0.339.0

Elong
Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2020 at 10:36 PM, Soda120 said:

New ( PDF Security + PDF Printer )

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode: /file/zYkU0SSK#iSzOej3pHueqE-gLY7ug4B0LUtdOjLiECHTqy_w3yNM

I thought it would be a complete fix for text disappearing. But It happened still.

Regards,

image.thumb.png.f7b42fe2e756b6aca898b1dd71e5828e.pngimage.png.6da00806e6802cebecdd053a79b16e0e.png

Edited by Elong

bamboutos
4 hours ago, Elong said:

But It happened still.

Regards,

Hi @Elong I am willing to reproduce the text disappearing. Please tell me on which  conditions ( the Os, the pdf, after how long, internet on or not, while editing or not, ...) Regards 

Elong
13 hours ago, bamboutos said:

Hi @Elong I am willing to reproduce the text disappearing. Please tell me on which  conditions ( the Os, the pdf, after how long, internet on or not, while editing or not, ...) Regards 

Hi @bamboutos  I am using Win 10 Pro 1909. The disappearing happened about 1 hour after I opened the pdf. I was editing the pdf adding comments and the internet was on. And the disappearing happened only in one or two pages. I hope that would help.

Regards,

bamboutos
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Elong said:

Hi @bamboutos  I am using Win 10 Pro 1909. The disappearing happened about 1 hour after I opened the pdf. I was editing the pdf adding comments and the internet was on. And the disappearing happened only in one or two pages. I hope that would help.

Regards,

@Elong Please try again with internet off. How dit you apply the fix (put the dll where)? Are you using the latest setup ?. 
Even after 8 hours of editing , internet off, I’m still unable to reproduce the text disappearing. 
Regards

Edited by bamboutos

Elong
20 hours ago, bamboutos said:

@Elong Please try again with internet off. How dit you apply the fix (put the dll where)? Are you using the latest setup ?. 
Even after 8 hours of editing , internet off, I’m still unable to reproduce the text disappearing. 
Regards

I believe I am using the latest setup and replacing dll in C drive. I will try with internet off once I have a chance.

Regards,

bamboutos
40 minutes ago, Elong said:

I believe I am using the latest setup and replacing dll in C drive. I will try with internet off once I have a chance.

Regards,

Was it here?:

Spoiler

...\Tracker Software\PDF Editor\PDFXEditCore.x64.dll"
....\Tracker Software\PDF Tools\PDFXEditCore.x64.dll"

Regards

Elong
4 hours ago, bamboutos said:

Was it here?:

Hide contents

...\Tracker Software\PDF Editor\PDFXEditCore.x64.dll"
....\Tracker Software\PDF Tools\PDFXEditCore.x64.dll"

Regards

"...\Tracker Software\PDF Editor\PDFXEditCore.x64.dll"

This one only. I don't see the PDF Tools folder.

Regards,

bamboutos
19 hours ago, Elong said:

"...\Tracker Software\PDF Editor\PDFXEditCore.x64.dll"

This one only. I don't see the PDF Tools folder.

Spoiler

PDF TOOLS is in Tracker Software folder . This may be what you are doing wrong

Elong
46 minutes ago, bamboutos said:
  Hide contents

PDF TOOLS is in Tracker Software folder . This may be what you are doing wrong

Could be. Or maybe it is because what I have installed is X change Plus, instead of Pro.

Regards

bamboutos
38 minutes ago, Elong said:

Could be. Or maybe it is because what I have installed is X change Plus, instead of Pro.

Regards

Therefore just try Pro.

Regards

T3rM1nat0Rr3

@Elong Post removed.

Like on most online forums the use of the 'Like / Thanks' button is preferred over simply posting 'Thanks' or something similar. Making an excessive amount of posts which add little to nothing to a topic might result in a post count reduction.

https://www.nsaneforums.com/guidelines/

Sushil1576
On 5/15/2020 at 11:06 AM, Soda120 said:

New ( PDF Security + PDF Printer )

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode: /file/zYkU0SSK#iSzOej3pHueqE-gLY7ug4B0LUtdOjLiECHTqy_w3yNM

Can You also post the PDF Security Fix for x32 bit version as well,so that everything gets covered?

Sushil1576

For Easy and Automatic Crack go to the above post.

keyman
12 hours ago, bamboutos said:

Therefore just try Pro.

Regards

It doesn't matter if you use Plus or Pro, they both make use of the same DLL. So if it doesn't work in one, it won't work in the other either.

Sushil1576
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, keyman said:

It doesn't matter if you use Plus or Pro, they both make use of the same DLL. So if it doesn't work in one, it won't work in the other either.

Its Working perfectly fine with the crack posted here

Edited by Sushil1576

Advertiser

Apart from the possible partial differences between the free or registered and patched versions, I must remember that this program, since a distant past, has always had difficulty keeping the text correctly represented in the screens. This situation is probably also partially conditioned by the individual configurations and operating environments of the different Personal Computers.
Currently, I have simply submitted a form with inserted text to various PDF editors in which I only had to change the "2019" characters in "2020" ...and therefore at the time of the editing of characters both PDF-Xchange editor (no matter free or patched, x32 or x64 - 8.0.x) and Master PDF editor (5.4.x) did not allow the single modification but reformatted the whole row grouping together data (characters) that had to be separated.
With some difficulty (temporary visual overlapping) Foxit  Phantom PDF (9.x) he could do it...
Ice Cream Pdf editor (2.x) gave a correct result but saved the file by enlarging it considerably (some background vectors were rasterized).
Instead I had precise an correct modification by Infix PDF editor (7.x) (and by clone Flexi PDF 2.x), Nitro PDF editor (13.x), Pixel Planet PDF editor (4.x), Soft Xpansion Perfect PDF (10.x) and Xara Designer Pro (16.x)

keyman
17 hours ago, Sushil1576 said:

Its Working perfectly fine with the crack posted here

You mean the text is not disappearing?

Sushil1576

Yes,It has been tested pretty well by bamboutos and seems to be working fine.The includes latest patches from Advertiser and Soda 120. 

bamboutos
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Sushil1576 said:

Yes,It has been tested pretty well by bamboutos and seems to be working fine.The includes latest patches from Advertiser and Soda 120. 

Hi @Sushil1576,

I've tested it (64bit) on windows 7 and windows 10 enterprise; so far so good.

Regards

Edited by bamboutos

keyman
38 minutes ago, Sushil1576 said:

Well, I've tested the 32bit fix (Advertiser/Soda) and the text still disappears. As for the latest 64bit fix by Soda, I can't test it as I'm on a 32bit system - but @Elong has reported above that the text still disappears with that fix too.

Sushil1576
Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2020 at 11:10 PM, Elong said:

Regards

Well Elong forgot to replace the files in the "PDF Tools" folder ,So that may be the reason it didn't work for him. That's why i had compiled all the cracked files at one place  so that everything can be done easily by just a click.Why don't you give it a try and share your test results.There is no such problems on my end  so far.

Edited by Sushil1576

Elong
On 5/23/2020 at 10:18 AM, Sushil1576 said:

Well Elong forgot to replace the files in the "PDF Tools" folder ,So that may be the reason it didn't work for him. That's why i had compiled all the cracked files at one place  so that everything can be done easily by just a click.Why don't you give it a try and share your test results.There is no such problems on my end  so far.

Text disappearing is still happening even though replacing the files in the "PDF Tools" folder. Thanks anyway.

Sushil1576
Posted (edited)

Have you replaced the latest cracked files?,I have not seen any problem so far on x64 version.Please try latest files that i have collected and done the auto crack method.These are files from both Advertiser and Soda 120.

Edited by Sushil1576

Joca

In my case the text continues to disappear after some time, even with the replacement of the last files, x64 version!