Jump to content
I4rg£8all8ag

Symantec Endpoint Protection v14.3

Recommended Posts

berdi

thx :D

 

if you dont mind, could you also get us the BR version of the clients?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MIkeVirtual

Full Installation English 14.3

 

Site: https://dl.comss.org
Sharecode: /download/Symantec_Endpoint_Protection_14.3.0_Full_Installation_EN.exe

 

Links to all d/loads - click on blue dropdown menu top left: (Page in Russian, so use Chrome to translate),

 

Site: https://www.comss.ru
Sharecode: /download/page.php?id=569

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jbSoftware

Hi:

Please, version in SPANISH, mercy...

 

Thank´s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I4rg£8all8ag

Only English today, will update when available. 

16 hours ago, berdi said:

thx :D

 

if you dont mind, could you also get us the BR version of the clients?

 

Not available yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DLord

It would be great also to share client-only patches for those who just want to upgrade to the new version.

Thanx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sam3971
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, DLord said:

It would be great also to share client-only patches for those who just want to upgrade to the new version.

Thanx.

 

It would appear that Broadcom no longer has the client side patches publicly available, at least not for SEP 12.3 anyway, the site requires login now.

Edited by sam3971

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I4rg£8all8ag

OK, final info on the patches (after taking to John Owen, Principal Product Support, Symantec) they are now only available once logged into Broadcom support portal. :(

 

1, Once logged into Broadcom support portal you will click Symantec Enterprise Security

2, Then type in Endpoint Protection in the Search box and select it.

3, Select the Support Tab and then Download

4, Select v14.3 under version and then select Endpoint Protection. Here you will find the client patches to download.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sam3971
12 hours ago, I4rg£8all8ag said:

OK, final info on the patches (after taking to John Owen, Principal Product Support, Symantec) they are now only available once logged into Broadcom support portal. :(

 

1, Once logged into Broadcom support portal you will click Symantec Enterprise Security

2, Then type in Endpoint Protection in the Search box and select it.

3, Select the Support Tab and then Download

4, Select v14.3 under version and then select Endpoint Protection. Here you will find the client patches to download.

 


Thank you for clarifying this matter. I would assume at this point the patches are locked to customers at this point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cocoronet
On 5/9/2020 at 3:54 AM, I4rg£8all8ag said:

Only English today, will update when available. 

 

Not available yet. 

 
We become indebted to.
Will the Japanese version be released and provided?
I did not see the patch when I logged in to Broadcom's site.
Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marcin
On 5/24/2020 at 3:21 AM, I4rg£8all8ag said:

OK, final info on the patches (after taking to John Owen, Principal Product Support, Symantec) they are now only available once logged into Broadcom support portal. :(

 

1, Once logged into Broadcom support portal you will click Symantec Enterprise Security

2, Then type in Endpoint Protection in the Search box and select it.

3, Select the Support Tab and then Download

4, Select v14.3 under version and then select Endpoint Protection. Here you will find the client patches to download.

 

Client patches aren't available to mere mortals anymore, that's why I would like to ask for PL version of the patches, they will be probably named Sep64_5569To558_clientDAXMSI and Sep_5569To558_clientDAXMSI inside PL ZIP archives.

Edited by marcin
Fixing filenames

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   1 member

    • cocoronet
×
×
  • Create New...