Instagram registration

Gerry85

Hi there!

I'm looking for a method to register on Instagram,without revealing the real IP address and phone #.

Thank you!

• Replies 3
  • Views 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Gerry85 said:

Is there any way to block the annoying pop-up window urging to log-in or register?

no, but it seems a lot of messing about as IG tracks your IP address/ location when you log in anyway. as for a phone number, this is only needed if you turn on 2FA (2 Factor Authentication). an email address is all that is needed to register

8 hours ago, sefton22 said:

no, but it seems a lot of messing about as IG tracks your IP address/ location when you log in anyway. as for a phone number, this is only needed if you turn on 2FA (2 Factor Authentication). an email address is all that is needed to register

When I tried to register using my cell phone (through VPN) showed error,didn't let further,I tried many times,same error.When I used my laptop for registration (through VPN),asked for phone #.

I used this https://www.receivesms.co/receive-sms-from-online.net/ website for phone #,but didn't received the code on some  phone #s.However,I've seen  one of phone #'s SMS was from Instagram,but not for me.

Archived