Captcha and chrome

Betts1964

Hi,

I use chrome as my browser and I was wondering if there is a method, extension or software that will prevent me from seeing captchas ? They are a PITA?

Thx

• Replies 5
  • Views 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @Betts1964!

You cannot prevent captchas from being displayed during your browsing, in order to avoid automated operations performed by bots, such as the automatic creation of accounts on any site or the publication of posts on social networks. Google may also ask you to complete a captcha when its bots detect unusual activity coming from your IP address, to confirm that you are not a clicker robot. This can happen when you use a VPN, for example, because, as @Radpop has very rightly said, the IP address that a VPN provides to you is a universal IP address and shared among other users of the service.

However, you can use the Buster: Captcha Solver for Humans extension, which helps you complete captchas by solving reCAPTCHA audio challenges using speech recognition. This will not prevent you from seeing captchas during your Internet browsing, but it will help you solve them faster by clicking on the extension button. :yes:

Happy surfing!

https://universal-bypass.org/

In most cases ("give me that link already!" scenario):

• this will not solve captchas... it will however skip the page to the "final destination".
  • the captcha has to be solved only once by a user of this extension and the result page will be shared among the rest.

@jbleck I really like this extension and I now use it daily to bypass links shortener sites. However, I think @Betts1964 was talking rather about the captchas in general, that is to say when creating an account or publishing posts on any site, like Deezer, Pastebin, PayPal... ;)

In any case, this can be very useful in most cases.

Regards

Archived