Windows 10 20H1 Enterprise LTSC Version 2004- by shwescorpion

per

• Replies 32
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is been investigated.

The most safe ISO you can use is the Official ones from Microsoft. I advise you to download ESD files and then use Decrypt to create your own ISO (for example only Enterprise edition).

If you want to make things easier, you can visit WZor Twitter and adguard's forum to download their ISO. Other than that, can be dangerous. 

Is it possible to obtain windows 7 iso file from Microsoft which is updated from the time they stopped updating in January.

And in case how do I get it. Is it from the ones you call WZor. I have neither facebook or twitter.

20 minutes ago, per said:

Is it possible to obtain windows 7 iso file from Microsoft which is updated from the time they stopped updating in January.

And in case how do I get it. Is it from the ones you call WZor. I have neither facebook or twitter.

https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/367742-windows-7-aio-esd-x86-x64-en-sp1ie11202003-nikka/

8 minutes ago, per said:

Yes bro, sadly it is very difficult to find the original ISO and even updated for Windows 7.

But take it :) I recommended you to register in that forum is very nice 

Spoiler

Site: https://cloud.mail.ru
Sharecode: /public/4Acn/3UaNbusak/en_windows_7_sp1_with_update_7601.24550_aio_10in1_x64_v20.03.11_by_adguard.iso

Source: https://forum.rg-adguard.net/threads/windows-7-sp1-with-update-7601-24550-aio-22in2-x86-x64-by-adguard-v20-03-11-en.225/

12 minutes ago, Gyro21 said:

Yes bro, sadly it is very difficult to find the original ISO and even updated for Windows 7.

But take it :) I recommended you to register in that forum is very nice 

Hide contents

Sharecode: /public/4Acn/3UaNbusak/en_windows_7_sp1_with_update_7601.24550_aio_10in1_x64_v20.03.11_by_adguard.iso

Source: https://forum.rg-adguard.net/threads/windows-7-sp1-with-update-7601-24550-aio-22in2-x86-x64-by-adguard-v20-03-11-en.225/

Thank you. However, is Russian side a preferable side for obtaining windows. I love Russians, but its not to come away from the fact that many strange things coming

from russia :-)

44 minutes ago, per said:

Thank you. However, is Russian side a preferable side for obtaining windows. I love Russians, but its not to come away from the fact that many strange things coming

from russia 🙂

Oh, here is the Russian version :) !! Enjoy it, and again, I recommend you to register in that forum :D 

Spoiler

Sharecode: /public/27xq/4EyqjDuqT/ru_windows_7_sp1_with_update_7601.24550_aio_5in1_x64_v20.03.11_by_adguard.iso

Source: https://forum.rg-adguard.net/threads/windows-7-sp1-with-update-7601-24550-aio-11in2-x86-x64-by-adguard-v20-03-11-ru.226/

Please guys there is no 20H1 LTSC.

Only 3 LTSC editions have been officially released by Microsoft so far.

LTSB 1507 build 10240, LTSB 1607 build 14393 and LTSC 1809 build 17763 (Name changed from LTSB to LTSC from 1809 build)

Do not fall into trap of downloading any other non-sense homebrew versions claiming to be LTSC build.

JeepWillys58
On 4/23/2020 at 10:13 AM, per said:

What happened to this site. Is  Iso not safe to use

Hi dear friend @per,

Maybe if you read the post by the dear admin @Matt, you could better understand the reason for the blocking of the post, and the purpose of it.

Furthermore, according to MS itself, a company of which I am a partner, if you have ever read the contract for the use of their software, and which I believe not, you would see that any changes, not expressly authorized and in written form and subscription is considered a violation of the use contract, even if it is just the retention of an app that comes with that particular version and you do not like it, or the activation made with a serial that has not been purchased directly or indirectly from MS and with a note proof of purchase, legalized and registered with the competent bodies.

So my friend, any software that is not downloaded from the MS itself and is not 100% original, is a Homebreu, for that you just need to remove any component that comes in the official version.

A hug and I hope that you and yours are well and happy and go through this pandemic unsuccessful and winners, just like all of us at NSANE

Regards

@JeepWillys58

2 hours ago, JeepWillys58 said:

Hi dear friend @per,

Maybe if you read the post by the dear admin @Matt, you could better understand the reason for the blocking of the post, and the purpose of it.

A hug and I hope that you and yours are well and happy and go through this pandemic unsuccessful and winners, just like all of us at NSANE

Regards

@JeepWillys58

I will thank you for your kind words

Luckily we are one of the least struggling countries with this horrible virus. The government took quick action so we have little spread at this time. I hope all is well with you and yours family to.

• Administrator
On 4/23/2020 at 8:13 AM, per said:

What happened to this site. Is  Iso not safe to use

This is not a site it is just a topic on the forums. Also, as @JeepWillys58 explained why the topic was locked. Now @shwescorpion has agreed to fix the topic and add the link. I meant by further investigation to see what's going on and discus this matter with the staff members. It doesn't mean it is not safe.  

shwescorpion

Unofficial

Windows 10 20H1 Enterprise LTSC Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.208)

by shwescorpion

Virtual-Box-20-H1-Test-27-04-2020-15-32-

Virtual-Box-20-H1-Test-27-04-2020-11-37-

Download

• 2 weeks later...
shwescorpion
On 5/13/2020 at 12:09 AM, erp-ster0 said:

time to update your iso again, shwescorpion

build 19041.264 [KB4556803] CU recently released 5/12

Thanks @erp-ster0, If you want to mention me what you say to me then you should put @ before my name.

So that I knew someone mention something to me.

If not I may miss to read what you say to me unless I follow this topic.

264 is on the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, do you have the link of the Italian version?

Hi, do you have the link of the Italian x64 version?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks posts removed. Use the reaction button on the bottom right of the post to give thanks.  iD3rsUT.png

For more info read this post:

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.508)

Multilingual uploaded

PdNSLR.md.png   PdNROA.md.png

Languages :

• Chinese Simplified (zh-cn)
  • Chinese Traditional (zh-tw)
  • Danish (da-dk)
  • English (en-US)
  • French (fr-fr)
  • Hungarian (hu-hu)
  • Italian (it-it)
  • Korean (ko-kr)
  • Portuguese Brazil (pt-br)
  • Spanish Spain (es-es)
  • Swedish (sv-se)

Windows is Pre activated with digital license.

Thanks to @WindowsAddict for his activation script.

For the complete activation, your computer MUST CONNECT to the internet while installing windows.

Password please and hope continue add Danish language to future release. thanks

• 1 month later...

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Version 20H2(OS Build 19042.572) Multilingual uploaded

PePEXQ.md.png   PePNFW.md.png

Languages

• Chinese Simplified (zh-CN)
  • Chinese Traditional (zh-TW)
  • Danish (da-DK)
  • Dutch (nl-NL)
  • English (en-US)
  • French (fr-FR)
  • Hungarian (hu-HU)
  • Italian (it-IT)
  • Korean (ko-KR)
  • Portuguese Brazil (pt-BR)