Jump to content
flash13

CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra v20.0.1519.62

Recommended Posts

Dahaka
Posted (edited)

Hint: you have to clean up all traces of any previous version and of the retail installed version (if you tried it) before installing the kit from the original post.

 

Edited by Dahaka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pete 12

Had to completely remove the PDVD19 , before installing the PDVD20 .

Program works very good , its an allround media-player ( movies , you-tubes, vimeos, music , CD/DVD/BlueRay ,etc. )

This 20-version is muuch bigger in bytes , compared with 19-version ( 535MB , 20-version is about 822MB !)

I could use some old lang-files from previous PDVD , and set the program in Dutch ( nl-NL) ...............awsome  :dance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xuzhong
2 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Had to completely remove the PDVD19 , before installing the PDVD20 .

Program works very good , its an allround media-player ( movies , you-tubes, vimeos, music , CD/DVD/BlueRay ,etc. )

This 20-version is muuch bigger in bytes , compared with 19-version ( 535MB , 20-version is about 822MB !)

I could use some old lang-files from previous PDVD , and set the program in Dutch ( nl-NL) ...............awsome  :dance:

When you installed it ,do you find BD3D icon ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tonyblair
Posted (edited)

I had the two versions 19 and 20 already installed without problems.

I reinstalled the above posted version 20 , it did uninstall the old version20 but didn't interfere with the version 19.

 

powerdvd.JPG.5fdfcd620e7fba0afce8ba50788d07c4.JPG

Edited by tonyblair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pete 12

One PDVD20 is sufficient for me .........why two versions ?  :coolwink:

" When you installed it ,do you find BD3D icon ? ".................not on my rig , not installed any BlueRay , not using it.

However , it does appear if you have BlueRay installed ( drivers, hardware ) .

btw , this is the only option which is missing , all the others are present !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tonyblair
22 minutes ago, xuzhong said:

When you installed it ,do you find BD3D icon ?

 

answer from the ReadMe.txt :

Note: To have Blu-ray 3D module logo/feature enabled you might need to install the required drivers and need to have the required equipment to take advantage of this feature. Without required components installed, this feature won't be available.

14 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

One PDVD20 is sufficient for me .........why two versions ?  :coolwink:

" When you installed it ,do you find BD3D icon ? ".................not on my rig , not installed any BlueRay , not using it.

However , it does appear if you have BlueRay installed ( drivers, hardware ) .

btw , this is the only option which is missing , all the others are present !

I was testing my own patching for DVD20 after reversing. And be able to listen to the divine Enya voice in the same time on the 19 working version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xuzhong
5 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

One PDVD20 is sufficient for me .........why two versions ?  :coolwink:

" When you installed it ,do you find BD3D icon ? ".................not on my rig , not installed any BlueRay , not using it.

However , it does appear if you have BlueRay installed ( drivers, hardware ) .

btw , this is the only option which is missing , all the others are present !

6 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

Had to completely remove the PDVD19 , before installing the PDVD20 .

Program works very good , its an allround media-player ( movies , you-tubes, vimeos, music , CD/DVD/BlueRay ,etc. )

This 20-version is muuch bigger in bytes , compared with 19-version ( 535MB , 20-version is about 822MB !)

I could use some old lang-files from previous PDVD , and set the program in Dutch ( nl-NL) ...............awsome  :dance:

Need new keygen ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pete 12
1 hour ago, xuzhong said:

Need new keygen ...

Why ask for new keygen.....while activated version is present in this forum ??  :coolwink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tonyblair
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, sledge101 said:

hmmm. Anybody tested playing a movie iso file? 

I test it few minutes ago with a blue ray film "The Pirates from Columbia and Sony pictures animation" No problem here

Edited by tonyblair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZFC1911
39 minutes ago, tonyblair said:

I test it few minutes ago with a blue ray film "The Pirates from Columbia and Sony pictures animation" No problem here

but i have a problem with the movies cover .. it did not  appear 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danker1990

Does anyone know roughly when the VL edition becomes available. it was a couple of months last time before this edition appeared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pete 12
14 minutes ago, Danker1990 said:

Does anyone know roughly when the VL edition becomes available. it was a couple of months last time before this edition appeared.

CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra v20.0.1519.62  is the latest version on CyberLink-site also.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tonyblair
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Danker1990 said:

Does anyone know roughly when the VL edition becomes available. it was a couple of months last time before this edition appeared.

The pre-activated version posted in this thread above, is activated with a Volume key.

Edited by tonyblair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sledge101
37 minutes ago, xuzhong said:

@sledge101

Any fix it ?

1.png.c5e9b32b98bc1c49ec6ae00086397a9e.png

i read in ru-board you can replace an older version file of this aboutWindow.kc  , but this is purely cosmetic as cl detects your hardware. mine i lack one 3d bluray

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I Am Negan
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, tonyblair said:

The pre-activated version posted in this thread above, is activated with a Volume key.

All I see above is some pre-activated version, not a direct link vl version.

Edited by I Am Negan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xuzhong
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sledge101 said:

i read in ru-board you can replace an older version file of this aboutWindow.kc  , but this is purely cosmetic as cl detects your hardware. mine i lack one 3d bluray

I change one file ,and have this icon and more , but loss two new functions in Left side of main interface .

2.png.7713907ed1943efe6ff404ad2334455d.png

Edited by xuzhong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sledge101
4 hours ago, xuzhong said:

I change one file ,and have this icon and more , but loss two new functions in Left side of main interface .

2.png.7713907ed1943efe6ff404ad2334455d.png

yes it seems so, i dont have any 3d blu ray so i missed one reported, its fine with me as my hardware does not support 3d bluray. my movie iso file i can play but too selective others icant play..   but in v19 , all iso play and encoding decoding supports are a ok. i have 2 versions  in a test envirnomen,t.  it seems they need to pass thru the activation for all codecs to be all activated and support..

 

hmmm  let me push it further...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tonyblair
On 4/17/2020 at 8:18 AM, sledge101 said:

yes it seems so, i dont have any 3d blu ray so i missed one reported, its fine with me as my hardware does not support 3d bluray. my movie iso file i can play but too selective others icant play..   but in v19 , all iso play and encoding decoding supports are a ok. i have 2 versions  in a test envirnomen,t.  it seems they need to pass thru the activation for all codecs to be all activated and support..

 

hmmm  let me push it further...

Could you please specify what are the types of the  "movie iso you can't play" with version 20 and plays in version 19.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tarekma7

What is the driver that needs to be installed to enable bluray 3d feature?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   1 member

    • Pete 12
×
×
  • Create New...