You can get a free month of CBS All Access, catch up with Star Trek: Picard

Matrix

2020-03-24-image-43.jpg
Something to look forward to: Over the coming year, CBS is planning to build out its streaming platform in a big way with material from MTV, BET, Comedy Central and Nickelodeon as well as flicks from Paramount Pictures. In total, users can expect some 30,000 new TV episodes and roughly 1,000 new movies over the next several months.

CBS is scheduled to air its season finale of Star Trek: Picard on Thursday exclusively via its CBS All Access platform. Now through April 23, you’ll be able to get in on the action with one free month thanks to a generous offer from CBS All Access.

Interested parties can head over to CBS’ website and click the Try It Free button. From there, you have the opportunity to select a plan with limited commercials for $5.99 after the free month or opt for a commercial-free experience for $9.99 monthly after the 30-day trial expires. Note that you will have to submit a credit card but are free to cancel or change your plan at any time from your account page.

I was up and running with my new trial account in about five minutes and look forward to seeing what all it has to offer. I’m not personally familiar with most of these, although I’ve heard good things about shows like Star Trek: Picard, Survivor, NCIS: New Orleans, Hawaii Five-O, Undercover Boss, Interrogation and Blue Bloods, just to name a few.

Source

• Views 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived