HitmanPro 3.8.18 Build 312

T3rM1nat0Rr3

T3rM1nat0Rr3

HitmanPro 3, formerly Hitman Pro, is a fast All-in-One tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. HitmanPro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software. Research shows that many computers are infected, even if they have an up-to-date security suite installed, and that a combination of different anti malware programs would be required to prevent infection. HitmanPro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance. A further benefit of this technology is that you need never again download definitions on a hourly / daily basis as this is all managed in the cloud further reducing the impact on your PC. Scanning your PC is free for the life of the product. Users can take a paid for subscription to cover malware removal after the first 30 days free use.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 42
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason i get a Your license is out of date on running the app..

probably because i used the patch for the 3.7 version many moons ago on the 3.7 version..

Loads of false positives are scanning.. mainly patches by astron. Some apps like taskbar tweaker.. xmplay. coming up as suspicious.. when they are clean.

Used the 3.7patch on 3.8.. and now it doesnt say expired on the license.. gives me the option to get a free 30days license. Frankly not worth it.

9 hours ago, alf9872000 said:

Patch x86 & x64 for version 3.8 - NOT TESTED

Tested the x64 on Win10 .............works fine !  :D

8 hours ago, dickmaster said:

Good luck, no more from me. Only for my friends...

@per asked in RSU and moved here the correct place..

Hi dickmaster. Why do you create only for your friends. Have I missed anything. I've been using your HitmanPro for a long time. Maybe you want a friend from Norway too :notworthy:

@per RSU removed..

We offer members the ability to post status updates. This is a value-added feature and is not be used as an alternative to forum posts (i.e. to ask questions).

10 hours ago, dickmaster said:

Good luck, no more from me. Only for my friends...

I've been a long time exploiter of your work, could you include me among your friends? ☺️

I sure do.

Most of you are good guys.

But you got some guys that make it hard (like the one in topic).

But i will make a new topic later today posting.

I will only support the good guys. The rest will be ignored.

Yes , not easy indeed !

Have to read the patch first by opening it .

I managed it finally by trying several times , works fine now . Only the "exclude-list " never works with these medicins , so you get the same items after each scan.

Maybe dickmaster will help us , only if you are a friend , offcourse .........( at least I am , for sure !)  :D

44 minutes ago, dickmaster said:

Hi Dickmaster..I am the quiet one that never complains ...I would appreciate it if i can get a fix for hitman...thanx for all your hard work... 

T3rM1nat0Rr3

@dickmaster As you have Private Messaging disabled, your Duplicate Topic in Software Updates has been removed.

Members are requested not to post duplicate topics or topics on the same or very similar subjects to others. Please use the search function before posting as it is likely someone else has had a topic similar to yours.

Regards.

spinalgr1998

no update  fix

Target --> "C:\Program Files\HitmanPro\HitmanPro.exe" /noupdate

hosts files script

@echo off
 cls
 if "%OS%"=="Windows_NT" (
 set hostfile=%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
 ) else (  
 set hostfile=%systemroot%\hosts
 )  
 echo.>> %hostfile%
 echo ; Hitman Pro >> %hostfile%
 echo 0.0.0.0 files.surfright.nl>> %hostfile%
 echo 0.0.0.0 updates.hitmanpro.com>> %hostfile%
 ipconfig /flushdns
 echo Overdone!
 pause

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HitmanPro]
"AutoUpdate"=dword:00000000

spinalgr1998
25 minutes ago, dickmaster said:

I did upload the fixes.

Send me a pm if any one needs it. 

it gives an error

• dickmaster cannot receive messages.

is it possible to send me a pm ?

3 minutes ago, spinalgr1998 said:

it gives an error

• dickmaster cannot receive messages.

is it possible to send me a pm ?

I'll fix later today

patch not  working x64 win  

The solution is simple, I had the same problem.  Uninstall hitman, delete leftover hitman files and hitman registry items.  Then reboot in safemode, no networking.  Now install the hitman pro provided.  Run scan to verify.  Then reboot to normal mode :)  If you still fail, get someone with teamviewer to help you or your out of luck

F.Y.I  If any coder doesn't post a patch the day a new update comes out, then wait up to a week or so, but hell they may not create one at all for that versin.  Coders are just like everybody else here.  Theirs more to life then nsanedown.  Besides Having a new patch for each update that comes out isn't necessary.

(Example)  it a new update just changes foreign language files and a few minor bug fixes is not a necessary reason to write a patch.  Just like most people don't need the newest adobe acrobat feature especially when at least 95% of the people don't even use 5% of the features of adobe acrobat.    Or is the newest Microsoft word 2019 really much different then the most updated Microsoft word 2016 ???? (Please don't say its because of the Microsoft security patchs because the human user is always the weakest link.  Seriously, do people really need to click on every unknown .doc file in a email from unknown sender??  Theirs more to it then that but I'm not writing a 3 page paper explaining every reason or scenario

Medz

Site:  https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode:  /files/11347013/Med.rar.html

Pwd: 27.03.2020

2 hours ago, Noojanjer said:

Medz

Site:  https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode:  /files/11347013/Med.rar.html

Pwd: 27.03.2020

I tested it and it looks like it works, but will not find any infected files. The original version will find these files, I put infected files on my hdd on purpose to test ( (x64bit.).hitmanpro.3.8.x.x-patch.exe and (x32bit.).hitmanpro.3.8.x.x-patch.exe ) . The only cracked one that worked is Dickmaster his version, 3.8.16.310. The difference between these cracked ones are almost the same, but in the file of the version of dickmaster are two things changed on top of the other:  2 x 3 bytes cluster and the license part.

Hopefully Dickmaster will help us to make a good version. :clap:

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 11:39 AM, CatMan said:

I tested it and it looks like it works, but will not find any infected files. The original version will find these files, I put infected files on my hdd on purpose to test ( (x64bit.).hitmanpro.3.8.x.x-patch.exe and (x32bit.).hitmanpro.3.8.x.x-patch.exe ) . The only cracked one that worked is Dickmaster his version, 3.8.16.310. The difference between these cracked ones are almost the same, but in the file of the version of dickmaster are two things changed on top of the other:  2 x 3 bytes cluster and the license part.

Hopefully Dickmaster will help us to make a good version. :clap:

"  it looks like it works, but will not find any infected files "....................still no solution found , for solving this problem ! :coolwink:

12 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

"  it looks like it works, but will not find any infected files "....................still no solution found , for solving this problem ! :coolwink:

check PM

3 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

Mayby you're lucky. 😉 Or not? I'm not, I'm a newbie. :beg:

Archived