[Solved] How to rip video from CD/DVD?

haris_sane69

haris_sane69

Greetings everyone,

I need an assistance in extracting a video file from an optical disc.

The video is stored as AVSEQ01.DAT  in the disc & I can't even uncheck the read-only.

Capture04.png

Capture05.png

Regards.

• Replies 7
  • Views 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you need covert dvd file with

1-Any DVD Converter Professional 6.3.4 Multilingual

2-WinAVI Video Converter 9

3-*LINK REMOVED*

4-WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe 5.15.5.322 Multilingual

5-Any Video Converter Professional 6.3.6 Full Version

or dvd riper or convert to mp4 or mpeg or mkv

6 hours ago, haris_sane69 said:

Greetings everyone,

I need an assistance in extracting a video file from an optical disc.

The video is stored as AVSEQ01.DAT  in the disc & I can't even uncheck the read-only.

Capture04.png

Capture05.png

Regards.

One thing i am sure of is that you are trying to copy from a disc which is definitely protected by some Copyright Protection Tool. You need a tool that rips from protected VCD. I ran into DVD disc which was protected by some mechanism. What i did that case was to make all hidden and system protected file visible. And then try opening it using the explore option. You may find some protection like registry keys (in my case it was reg keys that were integrated into my system and hence prevented me from copying the content.) In your case, it is some sort of mechanism and your disk is protected by copyright protection. In order to copy the content, you need a tool which will enable you to copy the content to your hard drive. Sadly i do not know of a tool that could enable you to copy the content from protected VCDs. 

I hope some other member who know of a tool that rips protected VCD will come and guide you here. Patience.

haris_sane69
1 hour ago, spudboy said:

Thanks a bunch @spudboy, this one really work for me although there was some error pop-up during the extracting process which may be because of a normal wear & tear of optical drive.

I REQUEST THE CONCERNED MEMBER(S) TO PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD FOR FURTHER REPLIES.

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Topic marked as solved.

Archived