I Heard Corona Already Reach All Europe

Erling Han

• Replies 10
  • Views 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moved from General News.

(We appreciate your good wishes, but not news so better here)

jordon.dias
5 hours ago, Erling Han said:

Guys i just head News From Info Berita Terkini if Corona Virus Already Reach All Europe. I Hope You Guys Are Safe...

And Corona Virus just reach in my Country stay safe everyone.

ya we are all fu***d up now.i pray to almighty to save humanity as my pc was hit by ransomeware (.rezm) on 5th of this month.

From France here too... the virus is .... arg... please say to the world we fought until the end... arg... bye bye cruel world....

As we fight the PC virus, which we already know, and can find a solution, we are now embraced with this "phenomenon" which we can't even reconstruct.

We only hope, we can get a solution very soon, as the panic breaks out to all  and runs out of control

its already reached in Europe.. after china any other country is been screwed by it,, is Italy... and than iran..

iran & italy both dont have proper labs/kits to detect and fight/prevent coronavirus.. thats why so many death in these 2 country even so far frm china.

even UK is struggling 

On 3/11/2020 at 11:23 PM, Erling Han said:

Guys i just head News From Info Berita Terkini if Corona Virus Already Reach All Europe. I Hope You Guys Are Safe...

And Corona Virus just reach in my Country stay safe everyone.

I'm confused!!! The Title says " I heard Corona already reach all of Europe." Then on your post "Guys i just head News From Info Berita Terkini if Corona Virus Already Reach All Europe." To be fair: i cannot read Indonesian ( I assume) So i am not sure what it says.

At the moment: Even at the rate of infection not everyone in Europe is infected, nor every country in Europe got it either. 

Spain and Ireland to name just two are in lockdown all none essential areas are closed by law even for those on holiday who must stay in their hotels or apartments. Paddys day in Ireland is cancelled after all bars and restaurants are closed from midnight till the end of march.

3 minutes ago, Arachnoid said:

Spain and Ireland to name just two are in lockdown all none essential areas are closed by law even for those on holiday who must stay in their hotels or apartments. Paddys day in Ireland is cancelled after all bars and restaurants are closed from midnight till the end of march.

are the lock downs just precautions or is it to contain the infected? Anyways, I wish everyone in Ireland ans Spain to stay safe and for the infected a quick recovery.

They are precautionary but it affects all those within the country , an example from Spain

1 hour ago, ghost said:

are the lock downs just precautions or is it to contain the infected?

I think a bit of both. To stop/slow the spread so that medical services can cope with the serious cases. Also, so that any infected mild cases can develop and recover in isolation and therefore not spread the virus.

EDIT: Those cases that develop and recover during lockdown will help build something very useful called Herd Immunity.

Archived