Premiumize.me: „Our lines are glowing“ – Interview with the CEO

khanyash

Premiumize.me: „Our lines are glowing“ – Interview with the CEO

In recent years Premiumize.me has developed into a serious cloud platform and multihoster. In addition to the support of the most share- and streaminghosters, wellknown or not, Premiumize.me also covers a wide range of video portals and much more. The list of supported web pages seems to be endless. We recently had a talk with the manager and founder of this multihoster.

A conversation with the founder of Premiumize.me

Premiumize.me also offers direct access to P2P downloads, the Usenet and, to a limited extent, a VPN service. We asked Thomas, the managing director of the Malaysia-based company, about all topics in detail. First of all, I’d like to thank our community for their support, as we worked together on the content of the interview in advance. All serious questions have been taken into account, which is why the interview has become so extremly long.

Interview link – https://tarnkappe.info/premiumize-me-our-lines-are-glowing-interview-with-the-ceo/

• Replies 1
  • Views 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They  are more  expensive than there competitors , torrents  are unlimited  , certain  filehosters are limited  but they have limited Usenet and VPN  .  To use Kodi  very good you need something like this but there competitors are cheaper and  are unlimited torrnets and most filehosters  are unlimited.  PM kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth because of shills on reddit promoting them and bashing there completion . Ive been seeing buy PM thats it's better for like 4 years over there and i still never  bought it because the one i buy works fine without it. But some Kodi users buy it  , Some buy it and another one , Some buy it  . another one , Netflix  and IPTV .  some people take streaming  serious and are totally  over kill  . :P

Archived