Macrium Reflect 7.2.4711

T3rM1nat0Rr3

Macrium Reflect is an image based backup and disaster recovery solutions which have taken another big step forward in speed, simplicity and power, focusing on helping organisations protect business critical data and systems, without fuss and budget breaking costs. Macrium Reflect creates an accurate and reliable image of a hard disk or the partitions on the disk. In the event of a partial or complete system loss, you can use this image to restore the entire disk, one or more partitions, or even individual files and folders.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 21
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tested and working, the old trick is still working and the redeploy fuction is also working fine.

35 minutes ago, Plexxor said:

Tested and working, the old trick is still working and the redeploy fuction is also working fine.

You are a little bit faster then I am , indeed your fix still rocks , ReDeploy is available !!  :dance:

Macrium Reflect Server Plus Edition (Portable) 7.2.4711 (x64 bit)

Password:  To the dedicated followers of Nsane Forums february-12-2020

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/1TC1I8UJ/MRSPEP.7z_links

Note: 

If you decide to use thes 'portable' and you have installed the program, uninstall the program with hawk's007 cleaner and erase the registry crap and reboot your computer.

1. Run the Portable Macrium Reflect 7.2.4601.exe file
2. Wait till the program is unpacking
3. Don't block your internet connection
4. Fill in the registration (in the 7z archive file)
5. You are done (hopefully) lol

Excellent program and vital for the peace of mind that it gives you knowing that you can recover quickly from disaster with image backups.

One thing I noticed with this new version 7.2.4711:- With all the previous versions that I have used, creating WIM always took about 6 minutes to complete...I mean the "build, mount, commit, unmount" sequence.

Today, for the first time ever, it only took a minute. I don't know if this was another improvement that Macrium made or not, but it was definitely faster than before.:dance::dance::dance:

23 minutes ago, funkyy said:

Excellent program and vital for the peace of mind that it gives you knowing that you can recover quickly from disaster with image backups.

One thing I noticed with this new version 7.2.4711:- With all the previous versions that I have used, creating WIM always took about 6 minutes to complete...I mean the "build, mount, commit, unmount" sequence.

Today, for the first time ever, it only took a minute. I don't know if this was another improvement that Macrium made or not, but it was definitely faster than before.:dance::dance::dance:

Noticed this also , the boot-CD of this version is smaller in bytes compared with previous .

Anyway made a backup of my rig ( just updated with WU ) in about 4 minutes 30seconds ( 15GB) , this tool is the best you can get for backup/restore.............:D

Macrium Reflect Server Plus Edition 7.2.4711-x64-Eng RePack

Site: https://hdd.tomsk.ru
Sharecode: /file/dcwibnpy

Macrium Reflect Server Plus Edition 7.2.4711-x64-Rus RePack
 Site: https://hdd.tomsk.ru
Sharecode: /file/ueifllgx

PS ReDeploy works

32 minutes ago, wonneproppen said:

@Plexxor

Thx for your offer, please so kind and give us a working password. I have already tried all combinations :)

@wonneproppen Thanks post removed. Please use the like button to show your appreciation.

aVf9lMox_o.gif

Like on most online forums the use of the 'Like / Thanks' button is preferred over simply posting 'Thanks' or something similar. Making an excessive amount of posts which add little to nothing to a topic might result in a post count reduction.

https://www.nsaneforums.com/guidelines/

I tried to mod the boot.wim,but the gimagex_x64 program kept 

giving me an error " can't mount image"

I checked the r/w box as well 

I'm using windows 19041.84 2004 if it matters

Thank you

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 3:56 PM, kabino said:

Macrium Reflect Server Plus v7.2.4711 WinPE

Site: https://pastebin.com
Sharecode: /z0gb8ZPK

No ReDeploy ...........tested , formatted :coolwink:

On 2/14/2020 at 4:13 AM, bigcid10 said:

I tried to mod the boot.wim,but the gimagex_x64 program kept 

giving me an error " can't mount image"

I checked the r/w box as well 

I'm using windows 19041.84 2004 if it matters

Thank you

It was usually because there was a failed one before. Uninstall it completely and then it will work. 

On 2/12/2020 at 10:34 PM, TheEmpathicEar said:

winPE, is this some kind of boot disk?

Yes, almost like that. 

It is a Pre Environment of Windows (PE) state and quite analogous to a Boot disk. 

@uffbros Off-Topic Post Removed.

When a new update is released, please create a new topic for it. We keep previous topics for discussions, not for new updates to be posted into them.

Archived