I am searching for complete and fully working SAS

duddy

Hey guys, 

Hope, there is someone around who knows how to get SAS (Statistical Analysis System) fully working software package for educational purposes and posts the link for the same. 

Thanks!

You guys are just fabulous!! 

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, GRiM said:

Provide link to the specific software you are asking about.

Do you mean, I should provide its 'Homepage' URL?

21 hours ago, duddy said:

Do you mean, I should provide its 'Homepage' URL?

Yes.  When requesting things it would make more sense to provide more information about what it is you're asking for.  That way people who don't know specifcally what you're asking for but may still be able to help are left with having to guess or assume or wasting time.

When requesting give as much info as possible like Specific program name, specific version if needed and a link to the actual program or homepage etc.  This way you're helping them help you.

Sorry if it's sounds like I'm on your case but just trying to give advise.  It's one of my pet peeves on internet when people ask for help or request files but decide to be vague as possible.

[EDIT] I see you have now edited to provide specifically what the acronym was for.  Much better  ;)

As you said it was for educational purposes you can get it for free in the link provided above by Ramesh.

Archived