CloneBD 1.2.8.1

T3rM1nat0Rr3

• Replies 115
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cerberus, just an update since my last post where I said I had gone back to v1270.

I decided to try again (I'm stubborn!!). I uninstalled 1270, rebooted, cleaned with Reg Trash Keys and CCleaner. Then I installed 1281 again and used the patched exe.

I still get the watermark...I tried it on another BluRay file just in case the previous BluRay file had a problem, but the watermark is there from the beginning.

I think it's not my computer, it must be something that I am doing/not doing.

What is the exact instruction for using the patched exe? Do I still have to rename the original exe to exe.bak?

Or do I just delete the original exe and replace it with the patched one?

Or is there something else I have to do?

Thanks for your patience again Cerberus, I appreciate all your efforts in this.:w00t::w00t::w00t:

You don't have to backup original but I always like too.  You can just replace with the patched exe if you wish.

On previous page I added version specific patches one for x86 and x64 depending on OS arch.  I am not sure in your case what the issue could be.  I have not gotten anymore reports of watermark.

How are you ripping the blue ray? Tell me your settings and steps plus OS arch please and thank you.

Cerberus, thanks for your reply. I'm using Win7 (x64).

The BluRay file is a BD50  movie that I downloaded..obviously it has copy protection removed.

I played it on my computer to confirm that it does play, and without watermark.

I put it through CloneBd conversion to MKV and the watermark appears on the copy immediately.

I downloaded the version specific patches, obviously I used the x64 one.

Here is my confusion...the installation has an exe file of 35.2MB, and your patch is 474kb.

So the first time I had used your first method :- rename the original installation exe file to exe.bak and put your patched exe in its place.

That didn't work for me...watermark appeared.

So the second time I did a fresh install of CloneBD and put your version specific patch in the installation foldernext to the CloneBD.exe file

and clicked to patch...I get a message saying "Target file wasn't found, do you wish to select it?"

When I click to select, the explorer window doesn't give me access to the CloneBD installed exe.

I have tried multiple times, but I just can't figure out where I'm going wrong.....I'm really embarrassed now!!🥵🥵🥵

sshot-1.png

sshot-2.png

Click the dropdown where it says "CloneBD v1.2.8.1 x64" and select all files then you will see CloneBD.exe to patch.  Was a mistake on my part.  Sorry about that.  :(

I need a beta tester to test my generic x86 version patch...any volunteers? If so then message me privately and I will send link.  Just don't share it publicly yet because I am also waiting for CloneBD beta to be released soon in order to double check offsets.  Thanks  :)

Cerberus, thanks a million for your reply. Now I got it patched!! You don't know how many times I had tried install/uninstall and patch one way, then try another way lol.

I had double vision due to banging my head off the wall!!!

Many thanks once again!!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

The new generic patches that I am testing along with a few other users will not have that issue in the future.  So far test results are good.  I wish clonebd would release their next beta so I can double check offsets.  I never thought I would be eager for an update.  lol

7 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

The new generic patches that I am testing along with a few others will not have that issue in the future.  So far test results are good.  I wish clonebd would release their next beta so I can double check offsets.  I never thought I would be eager for an update.  lol

It's crazy the number of PATCH made by you, CERBERUS ! ^^
---> You are one of the best !! :) 

I haven't done any reversing in over 4 yrs other then some android apps.  Got a little rusty but making up for it.  lol  😉

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I haven't done any reversing in over 4 yrs other then some android apps.  Got a little rusty but making up for it.  lol  😉

Yes but before, you were super active ! ^^
And then even a little rusty, CERBERUS PAWA! :)

Those with these specific graphic cards that have transcoding issues such as green screen etc.  Try these steps...

Site: https://forum.redfox.bz
Sharecode: /threads/f-a-q-clonebd-1-x-x-x-hw-acc-doesnt-work-what-to-do.71266/

If that doesn't work contact clonebd forum and post log files so they are aware of the issue and get them to fix the api issues.  

Hope this helps.  :)

Update status on Generic Patches...

-Tested on 1281 fully working.

-Tested on 1280 but app had a transcoder issue and crashed not caused by patches but fault in app itself thus need to push version 1281.

-Tested on 1274 fully working.

When patches were ran no patch failures so it seems it is generic enough to last for a while.

Seems we have a solution for up coming versions.  

Thanks to all beta testers for taking the time, lots of time to test both generic patches.  ❤️

39 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Update status on Generic Patches...

-Tested on 1281 fully working.

-Tested on 1280 but app had a transcoder issue and crashed not caused by patches but fault in app itself thus need to push version 1281.

-Tested on 1274 fully working.

When patches were ran no patch failures so it seems it is generic enough to last for a while.  Waiting for clonebd beta but I think it will patch correctly as well.  

Seems we have a solution for up coming versions.  

Thanks to all beta testers for taking the time, lots of time to test both generic patches.  ❤️

You do all the work ! ;)
Us, we take time to test your work... ^^

CloneBD v1.x.x.x v2 Generic Patches:

-x86:

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/4TVJJF6I/420_Get_Your_Pull_x86.7z_links

-x64:

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/RVMMN1EJ/420_Get_Your_Pull_x64.7z_links

Tested on CloneBD versions 1.2.8.1, 1.2.8.0 and 1.2.7.4.  Fully working and should work with future versions of CloneBD until they get word of it again.  lol

Read the ReadMe.txt file for instructions before using.

Enjoy and thanks again to all beta testers.  

Archived