CloneBD 1.2.8.1

T3rM1nat0Rr3

• Replies 115
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cerberus, as promised better late than never, jas got time testing your patch.  I got a wateramarked . So of course your are updating it now it has some bytes not patch during the process. Hope this helps you out.

32 bit is now registered but need to address one or more watermark offsets...

test1.png

Once patched then will work on 64 bit version.  :)

I am getting an internal transcoder error when attempting to use the uploaded blue ray folder you uploaded.  I have even tried with normal unpatched clonebd with same error so must be something wrong with the blue ray folder rip.  :(

I am using wondershare dvd creator to convert a yt clip into blue ray folder.  Hopefully this works...converting it now.  If so then I have my test image.  :)

Still got visual watermark showing but audio has been unlocked.  Need some rest but will continue later today.

The only thing left to find is the watermark for the video.  I have disabled the audio watermark but the video watermark is a bit harder to locate.  Will have to step through the code in order to find it.  This will take some time so bare with me.

Here is the working x86 cracked exe.  I will now start reversing the x64 version then try to combine into one patch.  Sorry this has taken some time but they added some tricks that caused the app to crash if editing code for watermark.  But as you can see after trying the cracked exe, I got passed it.  ;)

Download x86 Cracked exe:

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/1HXX6XS0/ClonrBD_x86_Crack.7z_links

Rename original CloneBD.exe to CloneBD.exe.bak and copy the cracked exe to installation directory.  :)

Thanks goes out to all that have helped me over the last few days.  ❤️

FYI

If a user has an old key that has expired, the cracked exe will accept it as valid.  Nice to have more then one method implemented.  ;)

Working on the 64 bit version now...

Video watermark is different in 64 bit version.  I'm working on it...this is the last offset to patch then will upload cracked exe.  

Here is the cracked exe for x64 version...

Download x64 Cracked exe:

Sharecode: /files/0JRC5ZSN/CloneBD_x64_Crack.7z_links

Rename original CloneBD.exe to CloneBD.exe.bak and copy the cracked exe to installation directory.

I will create a patch after they update the app again.  I need to find the constants and insert wildcard variables where code changes.  This requires me to wait in order to get those offsets.  Cracked exe's will have to do for now until I determine all the variables.  Thanks for your patience.  :)

2 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Here is the cracked exe for x64 version...

Download x64 Cracked exe:

Sharecode: /files/0JRC5ZSN/CloneBD_x64_Crack.7z_links

Rename original CloneBD.exe to CloneBD.exe.bak and copy the cracked exe to installation directory.

I will create a patch after they update the app again.  I need to find the constants and insert wildcard variables where code changes.  This requires me to wait in order to get those offsets.  Cracked exe's will have to do for now until I determine all the variables.  Thanks for your patience.  :)

Just what i was waiting for ! you made quick work of that one brother!

CloneDB v1.2.8.1 with Fixes

CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5. CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
Convert your 3D Blu-ray to .mkv and take advantage of the high compression standard H.265/HEVC.

1.2.8.1 2020-02-04

• fix: immediate hotpatch for release 1.2.8.0 (MKV generation aborted immediately)

Source:

Site: https://www.elby.ch
Sharecode: /en/products/clonebd.html

Download Installers and Fixes:

Sharecode: /files/CKTIBRH9/CloneBD_v1.2.8.1.7z_links

Read the included ReadMe.txt file first.  Enjoy  :)

I don't know what happened but can a mod please move the above post to Software Updates section.  I was posting in that section but I refreshed page and noticed it was posted in this section.  Anyways, if a mod could move it that would be great.  If not let me know and I will copy and paste it myself in the Software Updates section.  Thanks

Just found out this is front page software only so please disregard.  Thanks

Yes, I just found out that myself.  I didn't know.  Its been around 4 yrs since I last reversed any windows apps but still got my touch.  lol

Cerberus, absolutely great work by you. You really persevered with this when other guys might have given up. Your efforts are really

appreciated and I'm sure I can speak for everybody here.Well done maestro!!:clap::clap::clap:

13 minutes ago, funkyy said:

Cerberus, absolutely great work by you. You really persevered with this when other guys might have given up. Your efforts are really

appreciated and I'm sure I can speak for everybody here.Well done maestro!!:clap::clap::clap:

An ancient saying:  As you are so you see the world.  :clap: :clap::clap:

@Kurogarou Thanks post removed. Please use the like button to show your appreciation.

aVf9lMox_o.gif

Like on most online forums the use of the 'Like / Thanks' button is preferred over simply posting 'Thanks' or something similar. Making an excessive amount of posts which add little to nothing to a topic might result in a post count reduction.

https://www.nsaneforums.com/guidelines/

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I tried to Clone a BluRay ISO file last night and the watermark appeared again!!

I uninstalled CloneBD v1281 with Total Uninstall, then I used TrashReg Keys and CCleaner and rebooted.

I then reinstalled and re-applied the meds....but again the watermark appeared.

I tried this again, but same result.

I have now re-installed CloneBD 1270 and it's working fine..I'm cloning the same ISO file....no watermark.

I guess this program is tougher than anyone expected.:showoff::showoff::showoff:

3 hours ago, funkyy said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I tried to Clone a BluRay ISO file last night and the watermark appeared again!!

I uninstalled CloneBD v1281 with Total Uninstall, then I used TrashReg Keys and CCleaner and rebooted.

I then reinstalled and re-applied the meds....but again the watermark appeared.

I tried this again, but same result.

I have now re-installed CloneBD 1270 and it's working fine..I'm cloning the same ISO file....no watermark.

I guess this program is tougher than anyone expected.:showoff::showoff::showoff:

Yep ! :( 

Idem for me... 

I've try to convert The Evil Dead BD50 to BD25 ! With the movie, no probs, but with bonus... format in 576p or 480p there are watermark...

Need more details...

-Which version x86 or x64?

-Is watermark present from very beginning or does it come up like within 10 to 15 mins into video?

Keep in mind I do not have the hardware or a blue ray so doing this from an iso clip from youtube.

3 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Need more details...

-Which version x86 or x64?

-Is watermark present from very beginning or does it come up like within 10 to 15 mins into video?

Keep in mind I do not have the hardware or a blue ray so doing this from an iso clip from youtube.

For me, x64 !

Watermark present from the beginning to the end... with preview option !

Archived