I've been looking for a movie for years. Maybe you can help?

frenchiveruti

frenchiveruti

Hello, I'll keep it short, I've looked for this movie in all the public trackers on record, every single P2P sharing site that dedicates some time to movies and I still can't find it. 

I thought maybe a private tracker, but I have no friends that participate in any private trackers so it's really impossible for me to access one. 

So, the name of the movie is "The World is Big and Salvation Lurks Around the Corner" in English, or "Svetat e golyam i spasenie debne otvsyakade" in it's original language. 

If someone can help me, maybe searching into the private trackers you form part of, it would be of immense help!

Thank you very much for your time.

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
frenchiveruti

Thanks @solitarioI've found this video in the past but the french subtitles that are embedded make it really difficult to watch :( 

I think it can be done better.

1 hour ago, frenchiveruti said:

Hello, I'll keep it short, I've looked for this movie in all the public trackers on record, every single P2P sharing site that dedicates some time to movies and I still can't find it. 

I thought maybe a private tracker, but I have no friends that participate in any private trackers so it's really impossible for me to access one. 

So, the name of the movie is "The World is Big and Salvation Lurks Around the Corner" in English, or "Svetat e golyam i spasenie debne otvsyakade" in it's original language. 

If someone can help me, maybe searching into the private trackers you form part of, it would be of immense help!

Thank you very much for your time.

Checked IPTorrents, TorrentDay & TorrentLeech, none of them have either English or Original

frenchiveruti

Thank you @Detection for the lookup.  It's sad because it's a beautiful movie, but I guess it never got really far.

Also thank you @steven36 for your input!  At least I'll be able to watch it with english subs :D

frenchiveruti

Thank you @anakin206, it's funny how this movie is all around but always with soft subs in some language that I can't even comprehend.

@mrpink yes, I've found torrents for the movie in the past, that russian site has a dead link :( they're all dead and without availability, thanks for your input, the PB link seems to be active... Edit: It's the same chinese hard coded sub version.

@afgzeeIf you would be so kind to do so I would thank you a lot! 

I don't know what you're talking about pal. The Pirate Bay copy has english and chinese subs from the DVD disc, the english are enabled but you can disable them if you don't want them, they 're not hardcoded. The second link from BTDB comes down full speed and has no subs at all. And the russian is not dead, but it has bad quality and it' dubbed in russian

frenchiveruti
26 minutes ago, mrpink said:

I don't know what you're talking about pal. The Pirate Bay copy has english and chinese subs from the DVD disc, the english are enabled but you can disable them if you don't want them, they 're not hardcoded. The second link from BTDB comes down full speed and has no subs at all. And the russian is not dead, but it has bad quality and it' dubbed in russian

Hmmm, I swear I tried! 

But In any case I thank you for checking them out, I will download the one that's on BTDB that you say has no subs at all!

9 hours ago, frenchiveruti said:

Thank you @anakin206, it's funny how this movie is all around but always with soft subs in some language that I can't even comprehend.

@mrpink yes, I've found torrents for the movie in the past, that russian site has a dead link :( they're all dead and without availability, thanks for your input, the PB link seems to be active... Edit: It's the same chinese hard coded sub version.

@afgzeeIf you would be so kind to do so I would thank you a lot! 

Are you looking for Spanish or English subtitles? For Spanish, look on subdivx here.
I realized now that you are from Argentina 😊

Archived