List of file sharing hosts to use on nsane.forums

T3rM1nat0Rr3

1 hour ago, hpwamr said:

For your info: In another forum, @MartinAero commented on this site as follows:

Thank you. But the thing is anonfiles, bayfiles, uplovd and there was another site maybe megaupload(.io maybe) all look very same. Even, anonfile.com was different site. Now, it's redirecting to anonfiles.com. Suspicious. The forum is being dependent on upload.ee .if that goes offline, many files will be lost forever.

• Like 3

On 11/11/2020 at 11:18 PM, Duck334 said:

Thank you. But the thing is anonfiles, bayfiles, uplovd and there was another site maybe megaupload(.io maybe) all look very same. Even, anonfile.com was different site. Now, it's redirecting to anonfiles.com. Suspicious. The forum is being dependent on upload.ee .if that goes offline, many files will be lost forever.

Hello @Duck334

In another forum, I've also written this:

In 2020-01-24 , I wrote:
After a tense PM on "NF" about "letsupload.co", I decided to drop "letsupload.co" and replace it with "letsupload.cc".

And in 2020-07-17, I also dropped "letsupload.cc".  :hello:

The biggest problem with "Free Filehostings Sites" is their long term reliability !
My advice is to always have 1 or 2 alternative Free Filehosting sites as a backup. 

I invite you to consult my Recommended selection of Free Filehosting & Mirrored.to Sites at:

My goal is to to provide a list of Free Filehosting: 100% free and of course with NO spamming, advertising, captcha, registration, solicitation, download delay, profanity or otherwise...
This includes and is not limited to links via cash sites (including rewards for downloads), affiliate marketing, and links requiring a premium/paid account to access.

Edited by hpwamr
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2020 at 8:37 PM, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

1. List of highly recommended file sharing hosts (arranged alphabetically):

• MEGA - Not for big files.

😄⬇️

On 1/31/2020 at 8:37 PM, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

- Running affiliate marketing by paying uploaders money for downloads.

is it mega still allowed here ?

https://mega.nz/refer

On 11/28/2020 at 5:04 PM, ARMOUR said:

is it mega still allowed here ?

https://mega.nz/refer

Sorry, but it's not in my Recommended selection of Free Filehosting & Mirrored.to Sites !  🤔

My goal is to to provide a list of Free Filehosting: 100% free and of course with NO spamming, advertising, captcha, registration, solicitation, download delay, profanity or otherwise...
This includes and is not limited to links via cash sites (including rewards for downloads), affiliate marketing, and links requiring a premium/paid account to access.

Edited by hpwamr

@ARMOUR 

you have to activate it so you can make money on it if you don't activate then you can use mega.nz 

Edited by kasper
  • Confused 2

• Administrator

I feel paying money for uploaders for downloading each files and earning money through members joining is slightly different.

Still, it's questionable and worth reconsidering. We will look into it. We might also test other sites suggested here, but later though.

3 hours ago, Sharelol said:

Guest test:        This file(s) will expire in 15 days.

Store unlimited data permanently for €9.99 a month. Upgrade!

MyWASII.png

11 hours ago, hpwamr said:

Guest test:        This file(s) will expire in 15 days.

Store unlimited data permanently for €9.99 a month. Upgrade!

MyWASII.png

I think is a good option with free account, decent upload speed by ftp

Edited by Sharelol

• Administrator

A request, please make a list of all the sites we need to reconsider and consider for adding, in a single post. So that we can look into them properly here.

1 hour ago, DKT27 said:

A request, please make a list of all the sites we need to reconsider and consider for adding, in a single post. So that we can look into them properly here.

My opinion is that we don't need to have a very large list and that the sites listed in my Recommended selection of Free Filehosting & Mirrored.to Sites should be more than enough! 🤔

Edited by hpwamr
  • Like 2

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, hpwamr said:

My opinion is that we don't need to have a very large list and that the sites listed in my Recommended selection of Free Filehosting & Mirrored.to Sites should be more than enough! 🤔

I see you have improved them further. Appreciate them. We have pretty strong rules against one, paying for downloads and two disallowing downloads without premium. If you are looking after those things mentioned in the first post, then we can surely consider merging some of it.

• Like 2

speed-test-200mb.rar
Site: https://megaload.co
Sharecode: /d/AmEqYXD
---

Megaload.co   |   500 MB per file   |   Unlimited Disk Space   |  Unlimited Retention   |   No Download Limits   |  

Drag and drop files(s), fast upload.
however, no resume, slow download compared to krakenfiles.  I recommend that you create a free account.

megalod-co-unlimited-retention.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...