[Expired] RARLAB WinRAR 5.9x (upcoming version) 10 Perpetual licenses Giveaway

khanyash

Hi

First I like to say Thank you for this Giveaway.

I'm a long time user of WinRAR (big thanks for the non-expiring trial :)) its a very easy and friendly tool to use with lots of options dealing with multiple files and folders when compressing/extracting files from several compressed archive formats.

The batch processing to convert files is one of the features I frequently use because I prefer to have the files stored in RAR format, I remember when this feature wasn't available in the tool and we need to use other tools to do this...

In RAR format the compression is very good but what I like most its the auto fixing mechanism provided by the Recovery Record and the use of Recovery Volumes... features that I don't known in any other compressing tool!

The multiple options to create a SFX files are very nice and powerful making this my preferred tool when I need to build a sfx to automate things...

For the authors of this tool thank you for your great work and to all the people that made this Giveaway possible.

• Replies 103
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As an old user of WinRAR my preference for it is:

Intuitive interface: When you attempt to open a ZIP or RAR file, this app automatically takes over and presents the contents of the compressed ..., therefore increasing my productivity.

Please count me in the Giveaway.

Thanks.

winrar is a must have in all operating system. Minimize your file and safe guard by using winrar. Standing a chance to own it for free. cheers.

Winrar is one of the best and lightweight and feature rich archiving utility with support for many different formats like RAR, ZIP etc. It has many useful features like ability to password protect files for preventing unauthorised use,  has great speed of extracting files etc. Thanks!!

WinRar is a must have tool, it handle all you need to compress or uncompress all kind of compressed archives so count me in the contest.

Reminder: IMPORTANT Rules - Participants must have at least 10 reputation points to participate in this giveaway.

Required Write about WinRAR in a few sentences to make a valid entry (thanks, best & such short comments will be excluded)

If you don't want to participate in the giveaway, then don't post in this thread

since I started using winRAR there was no reason to find another decompressor or compressor to save space on my pc.

I am usually using WinRAR to archiver NRG files. With these files, WinRAR has compression ratio better other software.
Thanks @khanyash, nsane, and WinRAR for this giveaway.

WinRAR have small installer size, but have great functions which are every archiver software need. On other hand there is no bloatware functions. Fast on work, and have great options for creating SFX archive. In future I will like to have ability to compress in 7zip format.

Thanks for the Giveaway!
WinRar offers a full list of quality ZIP features and supports a host of extraction formats. There is also a drag-and-drop feature and Archive Wizard. With such favorite features provided, I would not consider other software but WinRara as it it a must-to-have software for PC users.

Facebook sharing link :

https://www.facebook.com/winrar/ liked and followed.

I really don't know what to say as english is not our first language. I used winrar long way back to open compressed files. A very useful tool for me as I downloading compressed large files. And if not all, most Computer driver is compressed, as for me I always having problem updating. That is why it is a must app for me for my windows. I am using trial ware as of this time. I am Hoping to be counted in this giveaway. 

• WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ZIPX, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z, 001 archives.
  • WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. Plus, for all practical purposes, an unlimited number of archived files.
  • Physically damaged archives can be reconstructed with WinRAR's recovery record and recovery volumes allow for reconstruct of physically damaged archives.

==) WinRAR is best compression and extracter tool..

good luck to all !!!

Hi @khanyash

I am very grateful for your gesture to organize such a wonderful GIVEAWAY to this forum users. 

I'm the user of WinRAR from last decade and WinRAR is Windows version of RAR Archiver.

It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP File Format.  

It provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack and convert CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, Z, 7-Zip Archives. It is available in over 50 languages.

Why do I want to win a lifetime license of WinRAR?

I am presently using a lifetime license of PowerArchiver 2015 that cannot be updated to the current versions. I had a one year license of WinRar some years ago and it was great. ... That is why I want to win this new more current version of this great software.

My understanding as to why WinRAR is the best software of its kind:  
WinRAR is a time-proven and powerful compression tool beloved by critics across the internet. It allows the user to create, manage and control archive files. This compression software offers a full list of quality ZIP features and supports a host of extraction formats. The user can compress files into RAR 5, RAR 4, and ZIP archive formats and can extract a number of different archives. WinRAR supports the extraction of several archive formats which in addition to RAR and ZIP, it also includes RAR, ZIP, 7Z,  ARJ, BZ2, CAB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LZ, LZH, TAR, UUE, XZ, Z, ZIPX and 001. WinRAR's most user-friendly aspects are the drag-and-drop feature and the Archive Wizard. WinRAR automatically detects the type of files you are compressing and adjusts the compression rate accordingly. 
... Plus, it has military-grade encryption for files you want to keep secret.  - Wow, this is some great software, ... huh?

My Twitter.com media share link for this contest.

My COMMUNITY REPUTATION - "16"

I have followed WinRAR on Twitter.com  (winrar_rarlabwinrar_rarlabwinrar_rarlabwinrar_rarlabhttps://twitter.com/winrar_rarlab) as @divinenews

*Thank you, khanyash, for putting this contest together for all of us. 

6 hours ago, Brownie said:

@Brownie Second post reported and removed no more till you qualify read below and here its your last chance Mad.gif

IMPORTANT Rules - Participants must have at least 10 reputation points to participate

Currently, there are many tools to help users in compressing and extracting files such as: WinRAR, PowerArchiver, WinZip, IZarc, etc. Among them, WinRAR is always a tool that is highly appreciated by users for its ability: Create small archive file, fast compression and decompression speed, easy to use, no high configuration required. It is really a useful and necessary tool for me, thanks a lot.

In the world of file compression and archive utilities, WinRAR has been a strong competitor for many years. 
WinRAR is aimed at users who need file compression and archiving capabilities beyond what Windows comes with by default, but that do not need the expansive feature set of WinZip Pro.
WinRAR enjoys popularity in certain circles (systems administrators, people emailing large files) due to its ability to split archives over multiple volumes.

I want a lifetime license of Winrar because it is the best app/tool to compress and extract files. 

WinRAR is the best, opens all kinds of archives without problems, been using this for years (Trial).

Please give me a commercial license, would love to have this !

Big thanks to you !

+ZtEpH2000

• 2 weeks later...

Is the giveaway ended or still going on?

I used winzip for over 10 years, then i switched to winrar, which, after 40 days of evaluation, says need to buy licensed version to continue use.

But never stopped working.

That makes it hard to uninstall winrar.

If i get a lifetime license, i  will be happy to use it forever with out the nag screen.

Thank you.

My first contact with WINRAR was about 15 years ago. The I doubted if it could compete win Winzip. To my amazement, it out performed winzip. Over the few years, the developer continued making it better. I would like opportunity to have a perpetual license. Thanks.

WinRAR - it has a small size of the installer, but it has huge capabilities.

1) An indispensable tool, without which most users are left without hands.
2) One of the most popular archiving tools.
3) It has a huge functionality that makes it the best in its class.

Owning a license is everyone's dream, but not everyone can become a happy license holder.

Thank You for making some people's dreams come true.

Hi,

I have been using WinRAR (Evaluation & Cracked) since its launch. Previously, I used WinZIP but after getting to know WinRAR, its been on my system for more than 10 years. Its best for compression, and first program I install after a fresh windows installation is WinRAR. its a great small application to have on every computer.

I have been using Evaluation & cracked versions, I'll move to a genuine version if you consider me for the giveaway. 

Thanks 

khanyash

WinRAR 5.90 Stable released today

I'll let the giveaway run for a few days and then draw the winners

WinRAR is a data compress application that is sure to often be found compiling us downloading files on the internet. WinRAR can archive files on PCs / Laptops into popular formats such as RAR or ZIP up to 50% of their original size, thus saving space on the drive.
Therefore WinRAR is also often used to compile a lot of data to make it easier to upload these files online.

• Matrix changed the title to [Expired] RARLAB WinRAR 5.9x (upcoming version) 10 Perpetual licenses Giveaway
  • T3rM1nat0Rr3 unpinned this topic
  • Matrix locked this topic

Archived