khanyash

lgo.png

I would like to thank RARLAB WinRAR for this exclusive giveaway

WinRAR Giveaway

bnr.png

https://www.win-rar.com/ 

Support | News

WinRAR — is a powerful compression and archiving software

With WinRAR, you can compress or archive your multiple electronic files into single and significantly smaller size folders. This means you will save valuable space on your computer or mobile devices and manage your files more efficiently.

You can also open, extract and easily handle archived files using WinRAR.

WinRAR is more than just a compressor – Its many additional integrated functions help you organize your documents, e-mail attachments, multimedia and other kinds of electronic files.

The integrated functions of WinRAR make it a highly useful tool for your daily use. In addition to its multifunctionality, the strong technical advantages of WinRAR make it the right choice when selecting compression software.

WinRAR at a glance

• WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
  • WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
  • WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
  • WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
  • WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
  • WinRAR is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 256 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
  • WinRAR is a trial product, meaning you have the chance to thoroughly test it. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days!
  • WinRAR licenses are valid for all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased several licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your own personal needs.

What's new in the upcoming version WinRAR 5.90

5.90 Stable released on 30.03.2020

What's new in the latest version...[here]

5.90 Beta 3 released on 28.02.2020

In previous beta versions "Info" command failed to work properly for a single selected file or folder outside of archive;...[more]

5.90 Beta 2 released on 05.02.2020

Added extraction support for GZIP archives with optional header checksum field.   If non-existent path was specified as...[more]

5.90 Beta 1 released on 29.01.2020

RAR compression speed is improved for CPUs with 16 and more cores.   "Fastest" method (-m1 command line equivalent)...[more]

WinRAR screens

Spoiler

wss.gif

| Why is WinRAR the right choice |

gte.png dnl.png

com.png

spl.png

bac.png

pas.png

loc.png

pro.png

arc.png

cre.png

mul.png

lar.png

uni.png

int.png

cov.png

cus.png

mor.png

eas.png

bes.png

saf.png

win.png

for.png

gte.png dnl.png

Connect with WinRAR f.png t.png

rwg.png

| 10 Perpetual licenses — WinRAR 5.90 , includes updates to 5.9x |

IMPORTANT - Participants must have at least 10 reputation to participate in this giveaway

Rules

(Required) Write about WinRAR in a few sentences to make a valid entry

(thanks, best & such words, short comments will be excluded)

Like/Follow WinRAR on their social networks (optional but appreciated)

Share the giveaway on social media, forums (optional but appreciated)

PM me within 3 days of the winners selection to claim your prize

Result

I will select the winners on WinRAR 5.90 stable release

Good luck

If you don't want to participate in the giveaway, then don't post in this thread

• Matrix pinned this topic
  • Replies 103
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Matrix locked this topic
  • Matrix unlocked this topic
On 1/28/2020 at 10:36 AM, khanyash said:

(Required) Write about WinRAR in a few sentences to make a valid entry 

(thanks, best & such words, short comments will be excluded)

Post/Comment Removed Your entry is not valid as per the above rules.. As Reported By The OP.. Please Try Again..

@MasterFaster @cinome @solitario @LPE @leapinlizards @manmohan0339 @Jogs @Screen @abbdoc @Tenebra7 @Sajseg @starsfighter

Examples of what's not a valid entry here.

Spoiler

WinRAR is the best file archiver. Thanks.

WinRar is an absolute tool to have, count me in this contest.

Just as you said  WinRAR is a winner.

Please, count me for this Giveaway. Thanks.

Install Windows -> Install WinRAR -> Install orther applications.

Using WinRAR I can create self-extracting archives easily.

It also allows me to password-protect my archives to prevent unauthorized access.

WinRAR has been around for a long time, which clearly shows the RAR standard to be a powerful compression algorithm still standing tall many years down the line.  WinRAR has continued to push forward and they've evolved and have created RAR for Android, but yet WinRAR (on Windows) is still active and updated today.  It is a pleasure to compress files to the RAR standard (or ZIP if you'd like) using WinRAR and to uncompress files as well.. a task we do on a daily basis; so why not use WinRAR?

sriharshasatish

Daily Checking This Page To See If Giveaway Is Live Or Not...

This Software Is Pretty Simple GUI, Lighter & 1 Click Operation ( Right Click extract )

Still Using Old Version Downloaded in 2011 with out valid key. ( Sorry Its illegal But I Can't Afford )

Count Me In. 😇🥵

WinRAR is an indispensable tool that most IT enthusiasts cannot do without. WinRAR is one of the most popular compression tools available to the world; in fact, it is one of the two most popular tools, which in my opinion should be this one and the 7-zip. These days, most applications and stuff available online are archived with WinRAR and are available as the .rar format.

Multi-file support, archive locking, password protection, archive recovery record function, archive repairing ability, large file support, split archiving function are some of the features that make it the best program in its section.

After a fresh install of a Windows OS, the first application that I install is WinRAR. This is because the other stuff that I need to have on any machine are almost all archived as the .rar or .iso files and WinRAR is able to extract those files perfectly.

WinRAR has been around for a long time and it has been in my pocket since I was just a beginner in the computing field, and is likely to always remain my favorite in future as well. And so, it definitely would be a great thing for me to have a personal license of this masterpiece.

Winrar is the best file compression manager.
Can with almost all types of compression, allows to compress with password.
I would like to win a license
thanks for the giveaway

Is a Must have after Clean Install of Win. One of the first Software that must be Installed. 

WinRAR is important to me for sending data over the web I need to know I'm secure.

I would like to win a license for the giveaway thank you. 

God bless you and your Family.

StarshipSpaceX

WinRAR is a powerful and flexible compression package with the ability to achieve high compression ratios. The added benefit of splitting the packages up in user specified size chunks is what made this software my go to for high compression and packaging of large audio files.

This was my first compression tool other than , and it quickly replaced it as my go-to tool. Clean and simple to use. It's one of the first programs I'll install on a new PC. In this application there such a large number of components with respect to the reports security.this application is beneficial for me since it helps me to compressed my documents.through this application I can add security password to my compressed documents. WinRAR is at the top of the list when it comes to programs of this type. It's hard to go too long without having to open some type of compressed file that Windows can't handle, and so it's worth checking this app out.  WinRar have the features like it supports all popular compression formats, split archives, Damaged archive repair, Process non-RAR archive formats and many more like this. which make this application one of this best. 

I would like to win personal license of WinRar since I do not have it.

WinRAR its not only a file packer that compresses very well.- in short Words The Best One for me !
The Performance and reliability of this packer is excellent and not bloated like other competitors.
A clear and concise interface that leaves nothing to be desired, and can be easily integrated into the context menu.
Includes a test function for archives and can often still partially or completely restore damaged files. - helps realy sometimes !
I also really like the test function to check especially large archives for completeness after the download.
and also non-experienced users will be able to reach the desired result with the integrated assistant.

that's why I would like to get a license for it , another fine offer from khanyash BIG Thx and good luck for all.

I began to use Winrar since it was in version 3.0 as my primary archiver program due to its easy to understand interface.During my college years i use it to compress and password protect my school project documents so that no one could steal it.As another function, i am using winrar to view  the hidden archive in my classmate's infected usb easily (hide-virus thing).It would be great to have a real valid license for this app.Thank you.

Amongst the other compression utilities is the simplest and easiest to use. Also very fast with no bugs so far. A must have for every pc to optimise the work. Hope to win a license many thanks for the opportunity.

I like the User Interface of WinRAR, 7-zip's User Interface is not as nice and polished. Its right-click context menu in Explorer is a mess. I know I can customize it but why should I bother when WinRAR is available and does it right?

Secondly, I like RAR's archive format! It supports many things including nicely customizable multi-part archive, multi-part archive with redundant blocks for error correction, etc. 7-zip sure can open .rar compressed archives but it cannot CREATE them & to be honest, most cracks and warez files are .rar compressed files split into parts and it's a little more intuitive to reassembly them with Winrar. I think 7-Zip is at the same level, personally, but most people tend to stick with the well-known and traditional choices and Winrar is a very old software, it's been around forever.

I have been using WinRAR from the beginning on all my PCs because I consider is the best file compression tool behind the RAR and ZIP file extension. I also use it to unpack the contents of other file extensions like 7z, ZIPX,ISO and TAR.
It fits my needs perfectly when my priority is compressing a large file quickly as the compression procedure of WinRAR is much faster as compared to the other tools.
I would be more than happy to win a license for such premium software.

WinRAR handles Self-Extracting Archives with more options than the ones offered by similar software.

WinRAR Themes are very elegant.

WinRAR is the Friendliest Archive Compression/Extraction software.

If you download software it is usually packed in .ZIP or .RAR or .7z format. WinRAR can handle these file formats and a lot of other file formats perfectly.

So you don't have to install many packing programs. WinRAR is enough! :)

What I particularly like about WinRAR is that you can protect your archives with recovery data. So you are on the safe side regarding data security. 

WinRAR also offers the possibility of secure archive encryption. I consider this to be very important as well.

The program is also regularly updated, which is another plus. 

Therefore I would be very happy to get a license for WinRAR.

I use rar algorithm since DOS floppy world...

(Do u remember? rar.exe against zip.exe or arj.exe)

Now is the best software fpr compress & easily protect your file with a password.

I love it...

Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

The WinRAR archiver is probably known to everyone. For years, it works on users' computers who value high quality file compression. WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack the CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.

The software offers a clear graphical interface and can also be operated from the command line.

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @khanyash and RARLAB WinRAR! :)

WinRAR has been my indispensable tool after setting up my computer for the first time, a reliable and efficient file archiver and unpacker for almost all supported package formats available right now. It has a very intuitive, simple user interface and can also password protect archives for added security. Having a lifetime license for the newer version is an added bonus and a much needed upgrade for my old reliable WinRAR 4 version. Count me in!

For me WinRAR is a must-have software. I use it daily as almost everything I download is in compressed format. Also the function to store passwords is great. I don't have to look up for them as Win-RAR do the job. Just input a new password, assign a tag and when I need to use it, I can choose from the list. 

My friends

I think that everyone who has ever needed software to compress or unzip files has certainly used WinRAR, even though it is the trial version, it is by far, I say from experience since my first experiences with this software was in the middle of 1995, who remembers Windows 3.11 for Workstations ... lol, since that time he has been the most versatile of all, working with different types of files and compression protocols, can add files compressing at different levels, create self-executing to facilitate pre-targeted unzipping and using passwords to make your files more secure.

That said, I am delighted to have the opportunity to participate in the giveaway that our friend @khanyash and win.rar GmbH are providing to NSANE users.

Much success and good luck to all of us!

Regards

one best software that I use to extract files. I used only trial version (never used a pirated/cracked copy of this software) as this is the only software that provides 30 days trial forever :P :P 

Feature(s) I liked the most:

1) Extract/compress each file/folder to a separate folder in the right click context menu of the selected folder(s)

2) I can Change compression method parameters on the Go (fast, fastest,normal,good,best)

3) Also, I can pause and resume my compression on the Go, option for selection for turn of pc when do comes handy, if it's a large file to compress

4) protect compressed files with password

Never used feature(s):

1)Repair damaged archive

2) I remember winrar used to provide/is providing virus scan. I don't know if it is really effective or not!!

wishlist:

1) would love to see added integration to windows by default rather than as a third-party standalone installer

2)A genuine key if I am eligible for this giveaway!!

image.png.485ff35a7fb7e41e84930e2b481a3f4b.png

Jokes apart, Honestly I have used windows default compression, winzip, 7zip and Winrar. Of all of them, I find winrar very easy and convenient to use and also a small kudos to windows default compression if no winrar is present for the moment(for zip files) 

• Matrix changed the title to [Expired] RARLAB WinRAR 5.9x (upcoming version) 10 Perpetual licenses Giveaway
  • T3rM1nat0Rr3 unpinned this topic
  • Matrix locked this topic

Archived