Ant Download Manager 1.17.1.67239

T3rM1nat0Rr3

Ant Download Manager is a fast and easy downloader of any internet files. It has the additional possibility of downloading audio and video files from many popular video sharing sites. Some of the features: Simple and user-friendly interface, Easy access to download the file, Categories, Preview content, Multithreaded downloading, Download speed acceleration; Supports network HTTP(S), FTP(S) and media stream F4M, M3U8, MPEG-DASH, RTMP(x), VIMEO-STREAM protocols, Full integration to most popular web browsers, Download your favorite audio and video from the Internet, Support for many popular video sharing, Support most popular Generators Premium Links.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 23
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Soda120 said:

Setup + Crack : 

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode: /#!rQlX2Y5R!mwi6rIG7sOzzoh2JgNLShx45mJB0RlAdN3134G1yANo

Soda, after applying patch..it comes back to trial after few minutes. I'm on windows 8 64 bit. Pls. have a look.

tRkt.jpg

9 minutes ago, Soda120 said:

After 7 hours every things is OK this side 

I dont know too. I just downloaded from the link that you provided. It comes back to trial as you've seen from the video. Thanks anyway Soda 😉

9 hours ago, Soda120 said:

Few minutes ? Here working after 30min till now

faye1 i admit, it doesnt work, they have built for sure a timebomb inside so the crack reverts back to the original code. i assume it is not properly cracked or somehow.

11 hours ago, faye1 said:

Have a look. This was on my end. Thanks

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/11048183/ant.mp4.html

7 hours ago, BYP4SSZ3R0 said:

faye1 i admit, it doesnt work, they have built for sure a timebomb inside so the crack reverts back to the original code. i assume it is not properly cracked or somehow.

Just a confirmation, have you tried the program on a different PC, where you never installed it? Leftovers could create malfunctions

4 hours ago, GlacialMan said:

Just a confirmation, have you tried the program on a different PC, where you never installed it? Leftovers could create malfunctions

I have only 1 pc as I cannot test it on a different computer. Sorry.  I just tried to install it out of curiousity to see which is better, this downloader or IDM. Sorry for causing any trouble, I have no means to disrespect anybody here.

I can confirm for a fact that the crack works for a few days, but then it somehow reverts back to uncracked version.

Once this happens, you can copy the cracked files over again, it shows cracked until you try to download something, after which is reverts back to uncracked version.

11 hours ago, faye1 said:

I have only 1 pc as I cannot test it on a different computer. Sorry.  I just tried to install it out of curiousity to see which is better, this downloader or IDM. Sorry for causing any trouble, I have no means to disrespect anybody here.

Test new crack

Hi Sir Soda120,

with PORTABLE-v here (on Win7_x64) no problems so far (without integration into Browser).

[by the way :  many thanks  for your continuous hard work !!!!]

Regards

With that same latest crack, when I launched Ant Downloader today, I got this message:

1.png.a164caaaf02ea488d2fc0be455b9902f.png

The about screen still shows this:

1.png.d2265e1c82086b01cced5faaee1977bd.png

However, I cannot download anything because the download button is disabled:

1.png.5c0683927cd2f9efd59161d5b0da8e9a.png

3 hours ago, Soda120 said:

Did you replaced cracked antCH.exe too ? 

See this : 

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode: /#!7F90TAJJ!0CrNqDGaV576O6J_3uO-SGhM1ZyPwNisU9bWG7D831I

No problem here 

I sure did.

There is definitely some kind of timebomb in the software that reverts to uncracked version after some time.

PS: I am using the portable edition for all this testing...

PPS: New build of Ant Download Manager is just out: v1.17.2 Beta.

• 2 months later...

Archived