Diskeeper 18 Professional 20.0.1302.0

T3rM1nat0Rr3

Everyone knows the frustration of a Windows® system becoming progressively slower the longer it is used and burdened with more software and data. Condusiv’s Diskeeper® 15 prevents degradation in Windows performance and associated storage by preventing fragmentation from occurring at the Windows level in real-time, before files are written in a performance-penalized state. Diskeeper® 15 sports a fresh, new look and feel. The interface is more intuitive and much easier to use. Diskeeper keeps home PCs running at top speeds, free from fragmentation-related delays, hangs and crashes automatically and transparently. Everything from boot-up, to application speed, to anti-virus scans to internet browsing is faster with Diskeeper 15 installed - without any effort on your part. Plus, it optimizes system performance for both hard drives and solid state drives.

Thanks to Matsuda for the update.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Changelog;

•  This incremental will only support X64 bit systems on the list of supported Windows Platforms.
  •  Update in the IntelliMemory driver to handle a fix made in the Windows partition manager in the latest hot fixes in Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019.
  •  SSL updated to prevent false security scan notifications.
  •  Fix to handle the Dashboard display from resetting.

3 hours ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

DiskeeperEveryone knows the frustration of a Windows® system becoming progressively slower the longer it is used and burdened with more software and data. Condusiv’s Diskeeper® 15 prevents degradation in Windows performance and associated storage by preventing fragmentation from occurring at the Windows level in real-time, before files are written in a performance-penalized state. Diskeeper® 15 sports a fresh, new look and feel. The interface is more intuitive and much easier to use. Diskeeper keeps home PCs running at top speeds, free from fragmentation-related delays, hangs and crashes automatically and transparently. Everything from boot-up, to application speed, to anti-virus scans to internet browsing is faster with Diskeeper 15 installed - without any effort on your part. Plus, it optimizes system performance for both hard drives and solid state drives.

Thanks to Matsuda for the update.

Download

Thanks bro @T3rM1nat0Rr3. The prog looks amazing.

Already 15, 20 years i use Diskeeper.
Always MUCH better than Power Defrag and/or O&O !!!!

It's the only one than in the pass, Microsoft give all trick and give access on all

Windows source system for create the best defrag software.

(Co. to Co. software collaboration  :)  )

The best software for save(wear) your hard drive and if you want than your hard drive have long live.

Diskeeper defrag all your hard drive before the fragmentation....It's totally the best!

Thank you for the news of this new version.

Now, i go search the full patch like on the v20.0.1286.0.

(Not the trial reset. It's very poor for automatic defrag options.)

55 minutes ago, rseiler said:

It's shocking to see that this product is still alive.

Yes, it has become snake oil.

I don't notice any performance difference at all since they went down this path.

I have even read reviews questioning the benefits.

But I guess as long as you think it is doing something for you, I guess that should suffice.

The old placebo effect.

Guess this still works :

Cheers.

@rseiler & @Stig

You are too funny with your ignorance lol!

Please inform yourself instead of saying that of wind.  ;)

Don't use a trial reset. Only the full software or full patch can work perfectly (For auto defrag!)
Me in Auto defrag on 1 year, 51 609 million fragments prevented and eliminated.

(With no manuel defrag)

Off-Topic, Unnecessary, Derogatory, Ineffective , Thanks Posts/Comments Removed....

Archived