Internet Download Manager 6.36 Build 3

T3rM1nat0Rr3

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

Thanks to Matsuda for the update.

Download

• Replies 40
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Activator done by @Actver (v.1.6)  works fine for me and hopping forever !  Just the update and remains registered:clap:

On 1/11/2020 at 8:36 PM, Actver said:

Internet Download Manager Activator

Instructions:

1. Exit from IDM.

2. Place the dll file in IDM installation directory default:

x64bit: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager"

x32bit: "C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager"

3. Start IDM and done, it's activated.

Download:

Update edition:

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/10947468/IDM_Activator_v1.6_By_ActVer.zip.html

Update blocked edition:

Sharecode: /files/10947445/IDM_Activator_NoUpdate_v1.6_By_ActVer.zip.html

Internet Download Manager 6.36 Build 3 changelog:

• Added support for new types of videos for several web streaming services
  • Fixed problems with video recognition for several types of web sites in IE
  • Fixed bugs

As of now, only the latest patches from @Ali.Dbg, @xanax, @Actver, @yaschir are working. Use any one of them, patch before IDM starts (or much better, at the end of IDM installation before clicking "Finish").

Optional step - IP Blocking to block IDM from calling home while allowing downloads other than blacklisted IDM call home IP's. Refer this post for more info:

To solve pop-up and fake serial issue, there's a solution that you can try (any one of these, some fixes are recommended to run under admin rights a.k.a. elevated mode):

1. By @BTJB
Site: www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/10706707/IDMFix.rar.html

2. By @123m.m

3. By @Undertaker

4. By @Dukun Cabul

Sharecode: /files/9810577/IDM-AIO_1.9.0.4.rar.html

5. By @sledge101

6. By @rushdie

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/10923657/IDM_Cleaner.bat.html

7. By @TheK
Sharecode: /files/11010154/Tools.rar.html

8. By @yaschir
Sharecode: /files/10974414/IDM_FS_Reg-Entries_Cleaner_v20.1.13.zip.html

Internet Download Manager Activator

Instructions:

1. Exit from IDM.

2. Place the dll file in IDM installation directory default:

x64bit: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager"

x32bit: "C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager"

3. Start IDM and done, it's activated.

Download:

Update edition:

Sharecode: /files/10947468/IDM_Activator_v1.6_By_ActVer.zip.html

Update blocked edition:

Sharecode: /files/10947445/IDM_Activator_NoUpdate_v1.6_By_ActVer.zip.html

Features:

Spoiler

General features:
- Activate idm by just adding a dll file without replacing, patching or modifying anything so the original files stay untouched.

- This activator is universal. Supports retail and trial versions with the hope it will stay fully working on future updates with all its features.

- It's safe for use, the 5mb of size and any detection is false positive because of packing.

Normal version features:
- Supports updates so you can update normally from idm as long as the dll file stays and not removed by the update installation process.

- Block home callouts of license checks including hardware identification while allowing update checks+downloading them.

NoUpdate version features:
- NoUpdate version blocks all callouts to internetdownloadmanager.com and it's related domains and IP address so you can make sure your privacy is safe. take note that updating from idm is not possible using the noupdate dll version. Also downloading anything like idm setup from their site through idm is not possible.

- dll file stays after updates installation process so there no need to add the dll again after each update.

Note:
These features may fully\semi work or may not work in future idm updates.

Dumb question what is the file type to add to IDM in order to allow d/l on nsane forums?

edit: NVM got it.

Internet Download Manager 6.36.3 cracked .exe - ChVL

site: https://www.soft9.ru

sharecode: /63.html

or direct sharecode: /App/IDMan_6.36.3-crackedexe.rar

TESTED / SEEMS WORKING (TIME WILL TELL)

55 minutes ago, jvidal said:

yep, but, at least, xanax and ali.DBG are the same released a while ago.

All the patches are less than 3 weeks old.

@yaschir - 7 January 2020

@xanax - 3 January 2020

@Ali.Dbg - 4 January 2020

If there are newer ones, please let me know.

3 minutes ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

All the patches are less than 3 weeks old.

Recommended to keep on track on @yaschir, @Ali.Dbg and @xanax posts on their latest updates on IDM patches, chances that they update their releases from time to time to accommodate new updates of IDM and fixed bugs. So far all three of them, and also @Actver's patch are working well without any issues whenever there's future IDM releases.

Why are these idiots releasing million updates per month? It's not like they are fixing the cracks or anything. Anyway I purchased an official license for $10 form a partner site and it's working well since. However, IDM is very confusing when it comes to scheduled downloads.

1 hour ago, d5aqoep said:

Why are these idiots releasing million updates per month? It's not like they are fixing the cracks or anything. Anyway I purchased an official license for $10 form a partner site and it's working well since. However, IDM is very confusing when it comes to scheduled downloads.

not for us to answer tho, but IDM is very secret on "fixed bugs" changelog.

Internet Download Manager 6.36.3 cracked .exe - ChVL

site: https://www.soft9.ru

sharecode: /63.html

or direct sharecode: /App/IDMan_6.36.3-crackedexe.rar

TESTED / SEEMS WORKING (TIME WILL TELL)

i think this crack is overlooked try it you will see no fake serial ...I am still using his crack from  36 v1 rolls great give it a go you wont be disappointed..No IP block necessary ...Big thanks to ChVL..

1 hour ago, Reefa said:

No IP block necessary

While I have used @Actver's .dll crack on my IDM, I still place IP block as a second line of defense. That's why I placed double fixes on the IDM, so when one fails, one will still able to circumvent IDM checks.

Besides, Tonec is really smart on "fixing the bugs" changelog.

8 hours ago, Edward Raja said:

While I have used @Actver's .dll crack on my IDM, I still place IP block as a second line of defense. That's why I placed double fixes on the IDM, so when one fails, one will still able to circumvent IDM checks.

Besides, Tonec is really smart on "fixing the bugs" changelog.

I get you but is all i said is no ip block necessary and there isn't that's all so easy for most people ..Have you tested ?

On 1/22/2020 at 12:42 AM, Edward Raja said:

Internet Download Manager 6.36 Build 3 changelog:

• Added support for new types of videos for several web streaming services
  • Fixed problems with video recognition for several types of web sites in IE
  • Fixed bugs

No matter how much this IDM "changes", it can't come over it's one of the most fu$$ed up disadvantage :  data corruption. The downloads

will be 99% and suddenly something happens to it and IDM starts the download over again, saying "Data corruption". Hahahahaha. I really wonder

when they will rectify this problem.

3 hours ago, sandy4fun34 said:

it can't come over it's one of the most fu$$ed up disadvantage :  data corruption. The downloads

will be 99% and suddenly something happens to it and IDM starts the download over again, saying "Data corruption".

The chance of sudden data corruption is generally minimized when you select the "Default max. conn. number" to 8 or less from the "Connection" tab of the internet download manager configuration window.

5 hours ago, Edward Raja said:

Which of the two could fail?

Would you know in case a fail happens?

1 hour ago, TrojanK said:

Which of the two could fail?

Would you know in case a fail happens?

previously, I used @Actver's crack (v 1.3. and below) for IDM v6.35, but when I upgraded to v6.36, the old patch didn't work. Fortunately I had my IP block in place while waiting for his new version of crack. So now, I used actver's dll crack (no update variant, latest version 1.6) in conjunction with IP block and so far no issues. The IP block method is restricted to IDM's inbound and outbound connection (I used Internet Lock to restrict IDM's connection only).

that's what I say, relying only on one crack solution doesn't mean that you are safe. sometimes, it takes more than one, especially when newer version comes and patchers are ineffective to counter the anti-piracy mechanism on IDM.

We all know (even the rookies) that Tonec don't turn a blind eye on the "bugs".

Archived