WIFI KILL

sirri

Hi,

Does anyone know an android app to kill/bock WIFI intruders ? my phone not root. Is it possible? Please advise safe apps

cheers

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sirri

• DLord

• sulim

• Israeli_Eagle

18 hours ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Simply not use any WiFi which you not own!! :coolwink:

you are FUNNY.

20 hours ago, DLord said:

So, without rooted those apps is useless. Must login into router to kill Wifi intruders.

11 minutes ago, sirri said:

So, without rooted those apps is useless. Must login into router to kill Wifi intruders.

Yeap you are right, so many apps need root access on android same as admin rights in Windows and Linux.

On 1/15/2020 at 9:04 PM, sirri said:

Hi,

Does anyone know an android app to kill/bock WIFI intruders ? my phone not root. Is it possible? Please advise safe apps

cheers

You could simply use the build-in MAC filter option on your wifi router to block unwanted MAC addresses or allow only specific ones ( sure if you own the wifi router and have access to it).No need to use tool. I'm sure router these days are equipped with this option since my 6 year old router provide me this option. To beef up security of your wifi, you may also change the name of access point and  hide it so that people won't see your access point (won't be detected by smartphones. Windows would still able to detect it but won't recognize the name of access point. In this case you have to enter both the name of access point and password for connectivity).

Edited by xkryptonx

On 1/18/2020 at 2:27 PM, xkryptonx said:

You could simply use the build-in MAC filter option on your wifi router to block unwanted MAC addresses or allow only specific ones ( sure if you own the wifi router and have access to it).No need to use tool. I'm sure router these days are equipped with this option since my 6 year old router provide me this option. To beef up security of your wifi, you may also change the name of access point and  hide it so that people won't see your access point (won't be detected by smartphones. Windows would still able to detect it but won't recognize the name of access point. In this case you have to enter both the name of access point and password for connectivity).

My router HUAWEI has limited only 9 MAC filter. I already 9 blacklisted MAC address.