Internet Download Manager 6.36 Build 2

T3rM1nat0Rr3

17 minutes ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

... And DLLs are never a virus, eh? 

Just compare the detection rating and the detecting engines for both files.

And by the way, do you have any actual technical help to provide or just making sarcastic comments to every post regardless?

• Replies 80
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, DLord said:

Update 1:  After 18 hours and many tries to call home (which were all blocked), I got 1 nag-screen.  Apparently if the app cannot verify your registration with their servers after certain amount of time, it will show the fake registration pop-up.

hi D.  I got that one before. I just ran the nag key remover again and re register with a new key. make sure application blocker is working.

Note:  There will be some cases that, nag key persists despite using the cleaning method and blocking was placed. To fix this, run first nag key remover again and generate a new key and click on register button.

(Currently using (Windows Defender Firewall Method 2) WDF method 2, no other security applications installed in my system)

May i know which application blocker you used?   if you don't mind, may i recommend these:

Proxifier, Internet Lock or Netlimiter .

I just updated the old 6.35 activated with 6.36 using the toolbox 2.4 downloader.

idm838b2.jpg

2 hours ago, sledge101 said:

May i know which application blocker you used?

I'm using SEP 14, blocking IPs with it's firewall.

Perhaps I did something wrong, but I tried everything you mentioned.  Thank you anyway my friend, but the latest setup is still holding.

Israeli_Eagle
3 hours ago, DLord said:

Just compare the detection rating and the detecting engines for both files.

And by the way, do you have any actual technical help to provide or just making sarcastic comments to every post regardless?

1. You believe too much ratings, engines and books. Instead works much better with brain! :rasta:

2. And I helped you already directly, because wasting hours/days/weeks costs for sure more as 25 bucks.

P.S.: And a DLL (Dynamic Link Library) is for sure less safe, the code might be used from multiple other programs. But patched code stays for sure only in that program itself. :coolwink:

2 hours ago, hamanokaito said:

If guys got fake key ! You only del all subkey below

With 32b | HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\CLSID\*

With 64b | HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\WOW6432Node\CLSID\*

Backup key if you want. After del subkey you need block key above is okay

CAREFUL!!

Might kill the whole OS system!

4 hours ago, yaschir said:

Hi! :)
IDM Fake Serial Reg-Entries Cleaner v20.1.13

Site: https://yadi.sk
Sharecode: /d/GQ5MS8e8MeLT0g

Could you next time choose a site which doesn't require me to create an account?

3 hours ago, hamanokaito said:

If guys got fake key ! You only del all subkey below

With 32b | HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\CLSID\*

With 64b | HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\WOW6432Node\CLSID\*

Backup key if you want. After del subkey you need block key above is okay

This is better blocked using HIPS Comodo After thorough cleanup.  Before i got a severe contamination of IDM, as IDM reproduced this in registry so had to manually delete those CLSID, which even thrash reg cannot removed before.

Only Comodo Firewall HIPs can block this courtesy btw by hamano himself. its in the toolbox v2.4 tutorial.  This is the only method by hamano that is updatable(IDM) inside the program without affecting idm activation. Others are at the system level block. But i do love proxycap, netlimiter and WDF they are fast in blocking IDM as well as ADGUARD which retains activation.

1 hour ago, DLord said:

I'm using SEP 14, blocking IPs with it's firewall.

Perhaps I did something wrong, but I tried everything you mentioned.  Thank you anyway my friend, but the latest setup is still holding.

Oh SEP 14 (Symantec Endpoint Protection) still not in the tutorial supported. Anyhow, thats good to know.  What's improtant is that its holding... if you want to contirubte in the toolbox, you can provide a documentation support for SEP , will add you in the list.

4 hours ago, yaschir said:

Mirror: (1.5 KB)

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/10974414/IDM_FS_Reg-Entries_Cleaner_v20.1.13.zip.html

Edit:

SHA-256 (bat): 9712E05E1D3C836559A58C987237FCE031CA6F718A40918554D2A20C1C48D636

On 1/13/2020 at 6:18 AM, hamanokaito said:

Not recmomended to do for noobs. But for experienced user yes, but proceed with caution.

For noobs, better use either Registry Trash Key Finder, IDM Tweak Assistant by @123m.m or @sledge101's IDM toolkit to simplify the job.

2 hours ago, sledge101 said:

Oh SEP 14 (Symantec Endpoint Protection) still not in the tutorial supported. Anyhow, thats good to know.  What's improtant is that its holding... if you want to contirubte in the toolbox, you can provide a documentation support for SEP , will add you in the list.

It would be an honor to be able to pay back to this great community if possible.  Lets give it some more time to see if it holds and if it does, I'll be glad to report back with more details.

7 hours ago, yaschir said:

There was already shared link of IDM Fix with cleaner and your link exceed download limits! 🙃

9 hours ago, TrojanK said:
9 hours ago, Michael* said:

Could you next time choose a site which doesn't require me to create an account?

9 hours ago, TrojanK said:

Mirror: (1.5 KB)

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/10974414/IDM_FS_Reg-Entries_Cleaner_v20.1.13.zip.html

Edit:

SHA-256 (bat): 9712E05E1D3C836559A58C987237FCE031CA6F718A40918554D2A20C1C48D636

13 hours ago, sledge101 said:

if you want to contirubte in the toolbox, you can provide a documentation support for SEP , will add you in the list.

I have PM you the instruction for your initial review, and if it was of any help please share it with others.

17 hours ago, DLord said:

Update 2:  After total of 22 hours of use with only 1 nag-screen, IDM started to malfunction (would not show downloads in download section and was freezing Firefox).

So I uninstalled the program completely, cleaned the traces with clean-up batch file as well as other tools mentioned here.  I also used ccleaner to remove the remaining traces from registry completely.

Now I have a fresh copy with @Actver's dll patch and IP blocking.  Let's see how this one works.

Update 1:  The new setup ( @Actver's dll patch and IP blocking) is holding after almost 18 hours without any nag-screen.

24 minutes ago, DLord said:

I have PM you the instruction for your initial review, and if it was of any help please share it with others.

noted.

-------------- Deleting or blocking the key .reg  above will not affect the system

@Edward Raja ; @Israeli_Eagle | Perhaps you don't understand the Windows registry !

You can use my MOD registry ! i mod registry from Xanax and Dukun Cabul

With Xanax i use "Permission"

With Dukun Cabul i use block all registry sub

Code .CMD you can use Notepad to see

Site: https://app.blackhole.run

Sharecode: /#fGzpBgf7UN1LSE42C2C3b28o7z48HMa4S4ZRh39BRpai

4 hours ago, DLord said:

Update 1:  The new setup ( @Actver's dll patch and IP blocking) is holding after almost 18 hours without any nag-screen.

I told ya from the very beginning, use multiple patching solutions for IDM. One patch solution won't be enough.

It's good to have a rookie hearing advice from a senior after all.

Israeli_Eagle
3 hours ago, hamanokaito said:

-------------- Deleting or blocking the key .reg  above will not affect the system

@Edward Raja ; @Israeli_Eagle | Perhaps you don't understand the Windows registry !

Be VERY CAREFUL using this script!!

Read it at least first (if you understand Vietnamese)... ;)

18 minutes ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Be VERY CAREFUL using this script!!

Read it at least first (if you understand Vietnamese)... ;)

If you understand the CMD command line then you will understand that .CMD file

You can fix it according to your own language. I think you don't know about the command line :mellow:

1 hour ago, hamanokaito said:

If you understand the CMD command line then you will understand that .CMD file

You can fix it according to your own language. I think you don't know about the command line :mellow:

yeah, at least if possible translate it to English by yourself instead of asking other people. Google Translate ain't that reliable.

Israeli_Eagle
13 minutes ago, Edward Raja said:

yeah, at least if possible translate it to English by yourself instead of asking other people. Google Translate ain't that reliable.

Old rule... Translation is not the same meaning!! :coolwink:

11 hours ago, hamanokaito said:

WELL,

You should not comment on something you're quite unaware of 😕

I logged-in here probably after years due to getting multiple reports on your stupid statement on Dukun's work , I stay connected with himself along-with his friends almost everyday . . Just to make it clear he process you mentioned about the script is wrong ! . . 

Now it's upon people who will take or leave it . . . . ENDING HERE.

12 hours ago, DLord said:

Update 2:  After 40 hours with the new setup, still no nag-screen.  Many thanks to @Actver and the rest of friends who helped.  :love:

Archived