Windows Thin PC (WinTPC) 2019.06 EN/PL [ WinClub.pl ]

Kaby

I was surprised when today I accidentally found a topic on Windows Vista and just so everybody who reads this: USING VISTA IS NOT THE BEST IDEA.

If you have a pc so old it can buy booze and you're not a biggest fan of linux here is the solution.

Windows Thin PC

...just google it ;)

It's just Windows 7 shredded to bare bones. But it's official edition, not some basement modification. It's even dedicated to the enterprise sector. F.i. Microsoft Office works.

So here are links to latest updated release I know of, from the same "school" as NiKKA, WinClub.pl:

Site: https://files.fm
Sharecode: /f/6yssvy6g

Due to ridiculously small size it's dual language (Polish obviously and English).

If somebody could create mirrors on Google, Mega etc... that'd be nice :)

Enjoy!

And for god's sake seriously stop using Vista.

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official M$ download link (EN):

http://download.microsoft.com/download/C/D/7/CD789C98-6C1A-43D6-87E9-F7FDE3806950/ThinPC_110415_EVAL_x86fre.iso

regards

2 hours ago, mp68terr said:

Any chance for a link to the x64 version? m$oft always redirect to w10.

does not exist

Download from here x32, x64 & Toolkit:

Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1

Few hundred MB to few GB. During Installation choose any templates like ThinClient, Minimal, Application compatibility, Industrial Automation etc. Preferred Application compatibility for testing.

Also choose different languages.

On 1/5/2020 at 2:38 PM, neofita said:

Official M$ download link (EN):

http://download.microsoft.com/download/C/D/7/CD789C98-6C1A-43D6-87E9-F7FDE3806950/ThinPC_110415_EVAL_x86fre.iso

regards

Do you perhaps have a delta fix to change it from evaluation to regular one?

BTW not to brag but what I posted is being regularly updated. Of course anybody could do it, using f.i. kurwica's hack, but here you have already updated release ;)

Plus it's dual language, I know most of the users here are probably Americans, but maybe some Polish people are here too ;)

I'm not sure if you have to install both languages or you just choose which one to install, but even if not the language pack is really small.

Even if you've got a seriously antique computer with like Pentium 4 1.3GHz, 1GB RAM you most probably have a >80GB hard drive? (that's what I found browsing used PCs sorted by the price)

Again BTW and not to brag - it's Polish kurwica team who discovered how to still update Windows 7 for free :)

5 minutes ago, Kaby said:

Do you perhaps have a delta fix to change it from evaluation to regular one?

In old days some keys for Windows Embedded were posted here. I am always using that which activate Windows without any problem. 😀👍

7 minutes ago, child said:

In old days some keys for Windows Embedded were posted here. I am always using that which activate Windows without any problem. 😀👍

Umhhhh you can't active eval ver. After 90 days, or is it 30?, it's gone, literally. Probably some trial reset thingy exists I guess, or more like existed and now every link and mirror is dead. At least I couldn't find any,

13 minutes ago, Kaby said:

Umhhhh you can't active eval ver. After 90 days, or is it 30?, it's gone, literally. Probably some trial reset thingy exists I guess, or more like existed and now every link and mirror is dead. At least I couldn't find any,

During Installation it ask for product key.... Just provide it 🙃 

Maybe I will send the screenshot which says Windows activated!

5 hours ago, child said:

During Installation it ask for product key.... Just provide it 🙃 

Maybe I will send the screenshot which says Windows activated!

Cool I believe you :D I just remember that eval ver of Enterprise or maybe it was LTSB or LTSC couldn't be used permanently. Period. ;)

Oh... one thing more: 

for those who want the En/Ru 

Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1 with Update [7601.24494] AIO 8in2 (x86-x64) by adguard (v19.07.10) [En / Ru]

Description:

The assembly is based on the original image from MSDN (Windows Embedded Standard 7). The images were compiled by a designer that was introduced by Microsoft itself. They also integrated the language: Russian and updates on July 9, 2019, integrated the .Net Framework 4.8. The system is completely on the original installer.

Build Features:

- Integrated updates on July 9, 2019; 
- Integrated updates for Windows Defender (1.297.751.0); 
- Integrated .Net Framework 4.8 (enu-rus); 
- Integrated language pack: Russian; 
- The system was audited (OEM utility) (only update integration through Windows Update).

Installation Size:

Application Compatibility - in this set almost all the necessary components are embedded - it will take up disk space after installing 5-6 GB (x86) and 10-11 GB (x64). 
Thin Client - in this set the smallest set (no extra components) - it will take up disk space after installing 3-4 GB (x86) and 5-6 GB (x64).

Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1 with Update [7601.24494] AIO 8in2 (x86-x64) by adguard (v19.07.10) [En / Ru]

Site: https://cloud.mail.ru
Sharecode: /public/44HT/2if3qZi2U

On 1/7/2020 at 8:33 AM, child said:

(v19.07.10)

Hi, Europe here ;]

Is it 2019 July 10th?

//Nvm I didn't read whole post

And from those eight editions which one is the lightest that'll run Microsoft Office 2010?

Archived