Windows Firewall Control 6.1.0.0

T3rM1nat0Rr3

T3rM1nat0Rr3

Microsoft Windows have already built-in default, free and powerful firewalls, but unfortunately, they lack a simple interface to define own simple rules and can be difficult sometimes to configure them the right way. Windows Firewall Control is a nifty little application which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides quick access to the most frequent options of Windows Firewall. It runs in the system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click. WFC is free to use, registered users will get the advantage of learning mode which provides notifications for outgoing blocked connections.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Windows Firewall Control v6.1.0.0 Repack & Portable

XVfYKXo.png
Description:
Windows Firewall Control is a powerful tool which extends the functionality of Windows Firewall and provides quick access to the most frequent options of the Windows Firewall. It runs in the system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
• Type: Install | Portable
• System: x86
• Languages: English
• Activation: Not Needed
• Removed: Telemetry
• Extras:

·         Included Manual

·         Option to Add Allow & Block to the Context Menu

·         Option to Start with Windows

·         Portable Version with Custom Service Remover

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Homepage:

https://anonym.to/?https://www.binisoft.org/wfc
Download:
Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/1WO2HUCZ/Windows_Firewall_Control_v6.1.0.0_[Repack]_0.exe_links

• 3 weeks later...

From my point of view, MalwareBytes should give us the choice between 2 version of WFC (aka "Windows Firewall Control").

Unless the author (aka "alexandrud") is still able to rebuild his software by himself ? At least, it's sound to be a good listener (feedback, etc).

To resume, we are a bunch of people which rather a lot the previous GUI (WFC-v5 and WFC-v4) !

In the futur, instead to publish only WFC-v6.2.0.0, we would like also to have the oppurtunity to download WFC-v5.4.2.1 (WFC-v5.4.5.0, WFC-v5.5.0.0, WFC-v5.6.0.0, etc) !

PS : At least, there is 2 good news :

I was worry because these last months, it was difficult to consult (even the WFC-Changelog)... Now I assume it was a temporary trouble (network, etc)

By the way, I had stop to use "AdwCleaner" and "JunkwareRemovalTool" for the same reason. No I don't think MalwareBytes has improve these software (poor result)...

Let's hope MBAM-v4 will be better than MBAM-v3 which was not a good software !

Archived