[Giveaway] Eazy Fix — Windows Time Machine (Perpetual Licenses)

khanyash

efx.png

Eazy Fix website

Eazy Fix is a Windows Time Machine! It lets users to instantly undo computer problems by reverting the computer back to last hour, yesterday, last week or last month before the problems have happened. Eazy Fix works even if Windows O.S. fails to load.

Eazy Fix by the Numbers

* 1 minute to setup Eazy Fix

* 5 seconds to create a snapshot of the computer

* A snapshot contains 100% of Windows system, user data, programs and settings

* 10 seconds to rollback the computer to a snapshot even if Windows fails to load

Eazy Fix

ezf.png

Eazy Fix Features

* Use Eazy Fix to restore system to working condition when Windows fails to load
* Use Eazy Fix to recover deleted or corrupted files
* Use Eazy Fix to clean up virus, spyware or ransomware infections
* Use Eazy Fix to remove unwanted software installations
* Use Eazy Fix to rollback failed software deployment
* Use Eazy Fix to reset workstations to desired baseline upon restart
* Use Eazy Fix to create test beds for software testing
* Use Eazy Fix to protect system and data from unauthorized access

* Use Eazy Fix to restore data up to the minute of crash

What's New

Version 11.3 released in Jan 2020

v11.3 Build#2705404677

Eazy Fix Knowledgebase (Recommended)

General Information — General information about Eazy Fix

Setup & Uninstall — Information on setup, deployment, upgrade and uninstall of Eazy Fix

Problems & Solutions — Common problems and solutions reported by users on various desktops and laptops

Download | Pricing Coupon Code: PCUN-LIXT-BLIH (25%)

IMPORTANT  Winners of Eazy Fix v11 giveaways organized by me in the past on Nsane and other forums can't enter this giveaway.

Eazy Fix — Windows Time Machine

I would like to thank EAZ Solutions for this exclusive giveaway

Eazy Fix v11 Perpetual Licenses

free updates for v11

licenses to give away

05 entries — 01 license

10 entries  — 02 licenses

15 entries — 03 licenses

and so on...

Write something about Eazy Fix to participate in the giveaway

(thanks, best, and such comments will be excluded)

PM me within 3 days of winners selection to claim the win

Giveaway Ends 19 Jan

Good luck

INFO — Some users think Eazy Fix is a rebranded Rollback Rx. The fact is "both are the same software, with a different brand name, by the same folks". HorizonDataSys (Rollback Rx) is a sister company of EAZ Solutions (Eazy Fix).

• Replies 47
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One must have a backup of windows at all cost and a snapshot is a good alternative. Best backup is a .wim file. With that being said Easy Fix would be a nice alternative backup.

• Matrix pinned this topic

Eazy Fix seems to be an interesting alternative to programs like Rollback Rx and classic backup or image tools. Especially if you have several computers.

I'm a computer screw-up guy. Software like Easy Fix can be my salvation. Salvation during the first week of a New Year sounds good, doesn't it?  :towel:

I do so much helping people and messing around with my OS that things are bound to get screwed up.  Easy Fix would be a great tool to have!

I am a network administrator of a middle school in China. Our school has more than 400 computers. Eazy Fix makes my job easy. Eazy Fix's powerful scheduling tasks can meet almost all use case requirements. With RMC, you can even solve problems remotely!
As a deep user, I have some suggestions:
It would be nice if a managed computer group could be specified for each restricted user of the RMC.

After learning what it can do for backing up the system or fixing the unwanted conditions, I think it is a quality software that will give comfort at the back of the mind. If anything improper happens to the system, reverting to a given snapshot is a nice alternative. I definitely want to try this seemingly great program.

Grear GiveAway this is A must have tool saving you for lot of trouble, a chance to get a legal licence so count me in the contest.

StarshipSpaceX

Easy Fix is like an instant time machine because it helps you by easily restoring your PC to any previous state within seconds. It is a very good application to have on your system, while dealing with botched up system updates or software installations. I would like to win a license to this easiest and fastest PC rollback software in the market. EAZ-FIX eliminates the hassles and headaches of troubleshooting common PC problems by instantly returning the PC to hours or days before the onset of the problems. Computer problems are very frequent and can be severe to cause loss of data or system crash, sometimes windows fails to boot. For example; virus, deleted or corrupted files and many other problems. using the time machine software Eazy Fix, no more frustration or headache trying to solve these problems for many hours. Simply launch the app and roll back to a snapshot in less than 10 seconds.

Eazyfix is a good snapshot program. I use rollbackrx free version from horizondatasys,its the same software program as eazyfix. Horizondatasys is a part of the Eazyfix Company. It would be nice if I win a license here,maybe its better than the free version.Thanks!

I do all kind of software test / install & uninstall  Would nice to be able to rollback the computer to a snapshot with Eazy Fix.

breachinbleach

Eazy Fix is a fantastic snapshot program and very reliable ,and quick to restore your  windows back to a working system ,if something goes wrong.Please count me in this great giveaway.Thks

INFO — Some users think Eazy Fix is a rebranded Rollback Rx. The fact is "both are the same software, with a different brand name, by the same folks". HorizonDataSys (Rollback Rx) is a sister company of EAZ Solutions (Eazy Fix).

I have added the info at the end of the giveaway details.

A few changes in the giveaway details.

* I have replaced PC Undo store with Eazy Fix store. Now "Pricing" link takes you to Eazy Fix store.

* Added Eazy Fix links — General Information, Setup & Uninstall, Problems & Solutions (Recommended)

And, I have removed the "NOTE".

NOTE — I received the licenses from the vendor a few months back. There shouldn't be any issue with the license. I can't guarantee a replacement license in case of an issue. I have messaged my contact at EAZ. I will remove this note if I receive a favorable response.

Eazy Fix is a life saver. I've used it on sibling's laptops and it saved me a lot of hassle with troubleshooting their problems. Anytime they have a problem (which they do have often due to installing random junk) I just restore back to an image that I know is good in as little as a few clicks and a restart. I even install this software in my own personal system in case I screw up somewhere and don't want to bother troubleshooting. Just revert back to a good image. I would absolutely love a license for v11. I'm currently using v10 and I love it.

I am tired of complex "system restore" software and I don't trust the windows system restore feature. I need something user friendly when it comes to this kind of software. I believe Eazy Fix is my the answer to my need in this area.

Thank you Khanyash for putting this contest together for this forum and its members.😂

It is a brand new program, and I haven't heard about it before.Its name is fascinating as Windows Time Machine.You can revert your computer to the last hour or last month and get to ride computer problems.Interestingly it also works if your O.S. fails to boot up.
Much faster than the traditional system restore solution.Excellent protection against all threats we are facing in 2020.
https://twitter.com/DavidNicholas79/status/1214475074893316098

The snapshots can be a life saver when you mess things up with your OS, registry, system settingsand installed programs.
This is a great giveaway I want to join in.
Count me in please.

• Matrix locked and unpinned this topic

Archived