[Personal Giveaway] AdGuard Premium NewYear Giveaway

khanyash

AdGuard is a excellent and reliable adblocker. I've been using Adguard for Android, therefore I wish got lucky to win a legit license for it.

• Replies 76
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today itself adguard on my phone blocked 2653 ads, 6 trackers and saved me 194.73MB data. 
There is no reason to not use AdGuard. It is absolutely necessary these days with all the thing google is tracking across your device and on network. 
It also have one of the best interfaces on an adblocking extension on browsers. Long time user of the free version of the same. and would really appreciate it if a license for the same came around. 
Good luck to every one as well to get a chance to have this nice software.

I use it on PC and Android, tried most alternatives, always come back to Adguard, as it simply kills the competition by being the top performer. Would also try it on iOS in the future. 

Since I am the "can you fix my computer" friend I always ask them if the have antivirus, firewall and adguard, the internet is so powerful but with great power comes great "Personal Resposability". and it works on their routers so bonus points when they may have a bad intended guest at theiir place 

Congratulations to all winners! :clap:

3 winners claimed the win. 8 winners didn't claim the win yet.

8 licenses left. 8 participants from this giveaway who PM me first get a license.

• Matrix locked and unpinned this topic

Archived