virge

Intuit TurboTax All Editions 2019 v2019.41.12.202 US Versions Only

Rinlag
10 hours ago, Pinkpanther4u said:

It only gives two options. To skip state taxes or to file them. If I click file it opens a window to purchase. There is no option to fill out and paper file. Turbo tax got me lol!

If you don’t have a business state installed and activated in the TurboTax Business application, it will not give you the option to print the forms which aren’t there.  Also, many of the states business forms are not yet available.  Here’s the link for business product state availability:

Site: https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com
Sharecode: /forms-availability/turbotaxbusiness_states.html

I suspect Intuit does not give away a free state for the business product because, unlike with the personal products thanks to the Trump tax law passed a few years ago, filing tax returns for a business is still a tax deductible expense.  Also, they probably figure if you’re in business and filing a business tax return, you can probably spend and afford $49.99 for the state form.  If one is not knowledgeable and skilled in accounting and tax law for business, the choices are to use a tax product such as TurboTax to complete the return by oneself or, for a much higher price, hire a tax account to prepare the business tax return.  Those guys charge each for the Federal and the state(s) returns.

Edited by Rinlag

virge

Intuit TurboTax All Editions 2019 v2019.41.12.202 US Versions Only    

Intuit TurboTax Deluxe 2019 

Size = 361.6 Mb

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/WWMKVRAL/tt19deluxe.v2019.41.12.202.rar_links

-OR-

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode: /#!7dIHCKZD!HMNQBpVtSEufMWR_Ivm6smmYoZc9zt8aUvwj04_mjv4

Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2019

Size = 361.6 Mb 

Sharecode: /files/17B9SHNN/tt19home_biz_v2019.41.12.202.rar_links

-OR-

Sharecode: /#!jUBTgQCQ!tdD-dE_qtpYllMtJGsmlaRfXVzr2K12mY_i1TdZGE9A

Intuit TurboTax Premier 2019

Size = 361.6 Mb 

Sharecode: /files/ZPI9SNSL/tt19premier.v2019.41.12.202.rar_links

-OR-

Sharecode: /#!6URXDChC!FDLtjtRI22Tyy39fKpgg1-X23f0g22xHmp1aE6b0AfI

Intuit TurboTax Business 2019

N/A

Installation:

Copy and replace med to install directory.

Med dir = C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Home & Business 2019\32bit

Tested Home and Business, installed, updated, applied med all online. No issues.

Please do not apply updates after med has been applied.

Credits to BaDshaH for this release.

Enjoy.

Edited by virge

vitorio

There is going  to be a date when we need to file the tax return with the last update available. 

Based on my last year experience even after filed my taxes return, TurboTax kept updating it.

Lacius
On 1/14/2020 at 1:28 PM, vitorio said:

There is going  to be a date when we need to file the tax return with the last update available. 

Based on my last year experience even after filed my taxes return, TurboTax kept updating it.

In one of my previous posts, I outline how to install updates to the tax forms without installing program updates.

Rinlag

TT H&B: Tested R13 patch on TT H&B after online update to R13 - working.

TT BIZ: Tested R13 patch on TT Biz updated to R12 (Biz update R13 not yet available) - does not work.  So continue to use R12 patch dll with R12 TT Biz update.

Edited by Rinlag

appzter
On 1/14/2020 at 12:03 PM, onur_myth said:

Patch for R13

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/10979173/Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service.dll.html

Thanks! - would you have a  link to get the R13 update?

Lacius
9 minutes ago, appzter said:

Thanks! - would you have a  link to get the R13 update?

The latest update can always be found here: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/updating/help/manually-update-turbotax-for-windows-software-basic-deluxe-premier-home-business/00/26041

Edited by Lacius

phillthedrill
On 1/14/2020 at 2:03 PM, onur_myth said:

Patch for R13

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/10979173/Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service.dll.html

Thank you for this.....this is what I was needing since manually updating as the program stopped working.

visitor
On 12/26/2019 at 10:52 AM, Lacius said:

It is still possible to update forms without updating the program.

1. Launch the program
  2. Make sure automatic updates are blocked
  3. Connect to the internet if you aren't connected already
  4. Be prepared to disconnect your internet (e.g. be ready to enter airplane mode on Windows 10)
  5. Manually check for updates
  6. Let it download updates for forms and/or help files. The moment it says it is downloading program updates, disconnect from the internet
  7. The updater, upon realizing it can't download the program update, will install the previously downloaded form and help file updates. Let the program complete the installation of forms and/or help files.
  8. Let the program restart
  9. Reconnect to the internet if you want

just f.y.i. - our installation displays downloading program updates before downloading forms, so we cannot get those form files secured to disconnect before the program update downloads. i don't know of a way to control the sequence of downloaded parts with this process...

:dunno:

Lacius
1 hour ago, visitor said:

just f.y.i. - our installation displays downloading program updates before downloading forms, so we cannot get those form files secured to disconnect before the program update downloads. i don't know of a way to control the sequence of downloaded parts with this process...

:dunno:

That wasn't my experience when updating federal forms. However, if you're downloading state forms for the first time (and perhaps also updating state forms that have already been downloaded), program updates do come first.

If program updates are superseding federal form updates, I imagine it's because TurboTax changed something between ~R10 and now.

For now anyway, there is a crack for R13, which is the latest version as of this post.

Edited by Lacius

uffbros

I have read all the previous posts. To be clear as this will be my first install of H&B can I initially update it online and then when done just insert the med? In this case the installer is ver 12. Should I do the offline update to make it 13 and then install the med after having my final 13? I'm not real clear on whether to do offline or online. Also after I get it to current what do I do from then on to make the state current as well?

Edited by uffbros

Dan Lee

uffbros,

Yes, just let it update and insert med afterward.

Lacius
10 hours ago, uffbros said:

I have read all the previous posts. To be clear as this will be my first install of H&B can I initially update it online and then when done just insert the med? In this case the installer is ver 12. Should I do the offline update to make it 13 and then install the med after having my final 13? I'm not real clear on whether to do offline or online. Also after I get it to current what do I do from then on to make the state current as well?

If the medicine comports with the latest version, it's safe to install and run online updates, but you're going to have to re-apply the medicine if you update the program itself online.

If the medicine does not comport with the latest version, you should not update the program online. The following is recommended:

1. Install the program
  2. Install R13 offline
  3. Apply the medicine
  4. Block automatic updates in the program
  5. Go online and check the above link I posted to see if R13 is the latest
  6. Manually check for online updates if R13 is the latest
  7. If R13 is not the latest, follow my steps in my previous post for installing only federal form updates

Edited by Lacius

Rinlag

TT BIZ: released updater R13 today 01/17.  Tested R13 patch on the new update - working.

Here’s the link to the R13 TT Biz updater .exe:

Site: http://patchdelivery.turbotax.intuit.com
Sharecode: /w_bizrelsuperpatch_ttax_2019.130.0101.exe

Edited by Rinlag

zinoswink
On 12/26/2019 at 9:52 AM, Lacius said:

No, the problem with performing an update is it overwrites the fix. That's why the following steps are recommended:

1. Install
  2. Update (offline program update)
  3. Fix
  4. Update (online state updates)
  5. Block updates

Alternatively, you can do the following:

1. Install
  2. Fix
  3. Update (online program and state updates)
  4. Fix
  5. Block updates

It's possible future program updates won't work with the fix.

Edit: To get the 2019 state updates when checking for updates online, you either need to a.) have those states downloaded in older versions of TurboTax, which TT2019 will recognize and automatically download/update without activating, and/or b.) start a tax return and claim your free state(s).

Edit: It appears that the R11 update refuses to boot with the patched dll. You need to do the following when setting up for the first time:

1. Disconnect from the internet
  2. Install
  3. Update to R10 or lower (offline program update)
  4. Don't launch the program
  5. Fix
  6. Launch the program
  7. Block automatic updates
  8. Reconnect to the internet if you want

It is still possible to update forms without updating the program.

1. Launch the program
  2. Make sure automatic updates are blocked
  3. Connect to the internet if you aren't connected already
  4. Be prepared to disconnect your internet (e.g. be ready to enter airplane mode on Windows 10)
  5. Manually check for updates
  6. Let it download updates for forms and/or help files. The moment it says it is downloading program updates, disconnect from the internet
  7. The updater, upon realizing it can't download the program update, will install the previously downloaded form and help file updates. Let the program complete the installation of forms and/or help files.
  8. Let the program restart
  9. Reconnect to the internet if you want

If you have already installed TurboTax and want to update the program to R10, do the following:

1. Disconnect from the internet
  2. Update to R10 (offline program update)
  3. Don't launch the program
  4. Fix
  5. Launch the program
  6. Block automatic updates if you haven't already
  7. Reconnect to the internet if you want

Edit: There is a new crack for R11.

You can perform online state updates.

1. Claim your free state in TurboTax
  2. Exit TurboTax
  3. Go to C:\ProgramData\Intuit\TurboTax\TY19
  4. Delete or rename 'Entitlement_TTWin.xml' and 'Price_S2009US1040PER.xml' (names might be slightly different)
  5. Modify 'Entitlement_TTWin.ini' so that all values = 0
  6. Go to C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Intuit\TurboTax\TY19
  7. Delete or rename 'TTWinUserState.xml'

After performing these steps, you will be able to reclaim another free state. Repeat the above steps for each state you want to download.

Lacius, has Intuit closed the loophole allowing download of 2nd free state?

I've followed your instruction to the letter 3 times now running Turbotax in a VM and it is always a $39.99 charge for the 2nd state download.

Other than no 2nd state download, the R13 crack and program work as expected.

Lacius
6 hours ago, zinoswink said:

I've followed your instruction to the letter 3 times now running Turbotax in a VM and it is always a $39.99 charge for the 2nd state download.

The free state loophole has worked for over ten years, and I doubt it's closed. I haven't checked since R10 though. Make sure you're following my steps correctly. I also don't know how it works for Business. I use Home & Business.

sda
20 hours ago, Lacius said:

The free state loophole has worked for over ten years, and I doubt it's closed. I haven't checked since R10 though. Make sure you're following my steps correctly. I also don't know how it works for Business. I use Home & Business.

I too have used the trick for many years. This year I have have a legit copy of deluxe, and it's not working. A page pops up that says something like "let's get your free state", but then on the next page it wants to charge you.

Edited by sda

Lacius
On 1/18/2020 at 2:51 PM, zinoswink said:

47 minutes ago, sda said:

I too have used the trick for many years. This year I have have a legit copy of deluxe, and it's not working. A page pops up that says something like "let's get your free state", but then on the next page it wants to charge you.

So, I went ahead and tested out the old free state method, and it still works. If it doesn't work for you the first time, close TurboTax and repeat the steps without deleting the tax return you started to try and download the free state the first time.

zinoswink
2 hours ago, Lacius said:

So, I went ahead and tested out the old free state method, and it still works. If it doesn't work for you the first time, close TurboTax and repeat the steps without deleting the tax return you started to try and download the free state the first time.

Thanks Lacius but for now I've worked around the issue.

I have multiple OS's I can run in a VM from XP through Windows 10.

I simply installed Turbotax under 2 different OS VM's, each with a different free state download.

I'm good to go now.

I'll do more testing with the method you provided in the future.

I followed the directions to the letter numerous times and it always failed.

Don't know why, it just isn't working for me.

Rinlag

All PERSONAL TurboTax Editions (Basic, Deluxe, Premiere, Home & Business) R14 update patch .exe download link.

Site: http://patchdelivery.turbotax.intuit.com
Sharecode: /w_perrelsuperpatch_ttax_2019.140.0100.exe

Rinlag

Yesterday (01/23), running H&B R14, I did an online update only receiving state form update, no program or Federal forms update.   After the state update, I relaunched TT checking the state update.  Upon exiting TT, for a quick second, I saw a debug page pop up and go away.  It broke the program.  On TT relaunch, TT correctly loads for a few seconds then prematurely closes.

Full uninstall and reinstall of TT esd and update to R14 yielded the same issue.  I was able to get R13 to work.  Thorough cleaning of the registry also did not help getting R14 to work.  A complete reinstall of winOS and fresh esd install of TT updated to R14 got it to work again.

It appears that even only a state update can have an impact on how TT behaves modifying some file which caused the issue.

uffbros

When I install for the first time I will and recommend doing a system image with your favorite program before you install TT.