KerishDoctor Christmas/NewYear Giveaway (35 x 3-year Licenses)

khanyash

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• khanyash

• Abacaxi

• T3rM1nat0Rr3

• alexBosch

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to thank KerishProducts for this special Christmas/NewYear giveaway         Website | Support     Kerish Doctor 2020 is a complete care solut

01. Adenman              02. H Hayat 03. XyB 04. TrojanK 05. Jogs                                              06. jannowaczyk                              07. Abacaxi                     

Giveaway Live Now

can i join this giveaway because i like to use kerish doctor for 3 years in my pc and best software

Khanyash: Thanks very much for this Special Giveaway as well as your effort/time rendered in organizing it.

Thanks for the Giveaway!

Congrats to other winners !

j1NeOr6.jpg

I am very happy for my fellow winners.

I see a few of my online friends on the list. - Hurrah! zI7shQN.png

*And many thanks to our fellow member, the generous Khanyash for putting this contest together for us all.

Edited by divinenews
StarshipSpaceX

Congratulations to all !!! 

thank you very much @khanyash & nsaneforums.com

I want to know that if validity  date is same for all winners ?

Edited by StarshipSpaceX
On 1/21/2020 at 7:39 AM, khanyash said:

Winners: ...

Wow! The best day, went yesterday... Cool, if it's not a joke... People, tell me how to contact <khanyash> to get a win (I could't find how and where to do this). 

Spoiler
https://i.postimg.cc/RZmyxY7R/PM-me-within-5-days-of-winners-selection-to-claim-your-prize.jpg

Edited by alexBosch

@alexBosch Sure, not a joke at all.

To PM any member place your mouse over his profile name (on the left).  A window will open. At the  bottom, three options. Use the first one: Message.

• Like 1
On 1/23/2020 at 11:16 AM, scarabou said:

To PM any member place your mouse over his profile name (on the left).  A window will open. At the  bottom, three options. Use the first one: Message.

Thanks for trying to help me, but no...  :- (( The fact is that the <khanyash> profile isn't active for me (highlighted in black) and nothing happens when I put the mouse cursor over his profile name... Are there other options to contact <khanyash> ?

• Mach1 locked this topic
  • Mach1 unpinned this topic