KerishDoctor Christmas/NewYear Giveaway (35 x 3-year Licenses)

khanyash

• Replies 102
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent optimization program, the best I had on my pc, thanks for the opportunity, please, count me in

i want this program because i not use it before

i want trying this program

and

• Added component "Apps Live Optimization" to boost PC performance by optimizing CPU time between running processes
  • Added automatic cleaning of uninstalled software leftovers
  • Added cleaning of old downloads (ability to configure cleaning of old files in any folder)
  • Updated the "Installed Software" tool: added complete uninstall (including leftovers)
  • Added the ability to notify about the release of new software versions and help to update it
  • Added weekly report about performed work
  • Bug fixed

Great giveaway khanyash 😃 I've been using Kerish Doctor 2019 for a year, it is a great optimizing tool, i love to win KD 2020

Best wishes for 2020 everybody! 

Efficient and Easy to use and clean up my PC Problems here

This software would be an improvement of what I have on my desktop currently, seems like a really good quality software.

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this cool giveaway, @khanyash and Kerish Products!

Kerish Doctor is truly a reliable full-featured optimizer / tweaker in maintaining a healthy PC system and avoiding unwanted system errors. Hope to win a license to continuously speed up my system and safely clean PC crap accumulated in many months now. Count me in please!

KerishDoctor Christmas

Greetings to all nsaner's! I'm beginner here - please, don't hit hard :-) About <Kerish Doctor> - it's 5 stars software of 5! I can't imagine a more reliable and comprehensive PC assistant. The only request to developers isn't to give up support for Win7. And, yes, I want to participate in this competition (like it doesn't contradict its rules?). Happy New Year and all the best wishes.

kerish doctor is  doing it's job really well maintaining my system, makes it snappy and clean. probably the best system maintenance software for windows currently.

After I informed myself about the features of this system maintenance tool and reading many positive opinions , I'm sure that is an efficient and reliable professional solution.I' d use it without restraints on my computer.
I hope to win .
Good luck to all !

I have used multiple tuneup utilities in past but it's  Kerish doctor on what , i stayed for long ,no more ui  bullshit like advance system care .glary utilities works fine but no match for kerish doctor all in one algorithm engine and updated patches .Being poor can't afford to buy a premium licence but only linger to giveaways by such rich peeps and sponsors .Have a great day to all.😀

The problem of slowing down of Windows system is common with most of the users around the world. The problem persists due to lack of knowledge.
Users often fail to protect system from internal threats, though they tend to protect the system from malware in most of the cases.
The internal cleaning of the Windows system is definitely required to prevent the system from crashing of slowing down.

Thanks for the Giveaway @khanyash

5 minutes ago, Mumu29 said:

I like to use Kerish Doctor, I trust Kerish Doctor.

One entry per member only....

Post removed.

I don't know much about Kerish Doctor but if it is for computer maintenance, please count me in. I'd like to win one and try it on my pc! Good luck to All! Happy New Year!

• KXR75 locked this topic
  • Matrix unpinned this topic

Archived