Sign in to follow this  
khanyash

KerishDoctor Christmas/NewYear Giveaway (35 x 3-year Licenses)

Adenman

Kerish Doctor is the best & The All in One Windows Maintenance Solution

It has been serving me on my device since couple of years

2019-12-24-03h30-19.png

God bless you all ynd your Family and nice X-Mas and Happx Nwe Year to all

town

Had myself a new computer for christmas, googling around trying pimp it with softwares, this could actually really be pleasent for me to have! first time ive heard of it thou. sounds promising!

H Hayat

This program regularly corrects errors and inconsistencies in the system registry. there are some problems with my driver's registry. so I also want to participate in this giveaway to solve my drivers problem.

Thanks to @khanyash for the giveaway.. and good luck to all my friends at nsane forums.

XyB

Kerish Doctor is in my opinion a very well done all in one tool, and I have been using it since last year ,

and am very happy with it , and dont want to miss it on my systems - no Windows Errors after using !!!  
would be very happy if I could get such a license.

thx to khanyash for this great Offer 

sulim

KerishDoctor I use it for a long time, I consider it one of the best programs for optimizing your computer:rockon:

redtoto21

ok i want to clean up a sluggish start up computer and little issue with network...i though KerishDoctor might be handful with it and  most of all it free

TrojanK

Kerish Doctor features Kerish Deblocker which can remove lock screen viruses even after the PC has been blocked, so I want to participate in this giveaway.

KiM__

Best optimizer software I can trust for my PC, I want it & good luck to all

Jogs

I hope Kerish Doctor comes and gives medicine to my PC so that it again gets fully fit.😁

Thanks for the giveaway.

jannowaczyk

I would like to win a license for this program, because in my opinion is the best and safe program to maintain the system in good condition.
Daily updates of the program is its great advantage.
That's why he wants to use it.

Abacaxi

why I want to win a license of Kerish Doctor  ?

Because this software is Safe, Fast, Efficient and Easy to use, . Never caused any problems on my Computer, so... it is essential to have !

PC Troubleshooting, Cleaning, Performance Optimization, and Anti-Malware.

If you are experiencing system crash issues or similar issues, no doubt Kerish Doctor is handy software.

This is yet another program designed to fix miscellaneous Windows problems through a refined engine and features not found in other software of its kind.

Kerish Doctor is an all-in-one solution for manual or automatic maintenance of Windows computers. The app prevents crashes, fixes system bugs, eliminates digital junk, optimizes performance and keeps your computer safe like never before!

Easy to use, it has a clear interface that goes straight to the point and is a great choice even for beginners.

================================================================================

MERRY CHRISTMAS, a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL NSANE MEMBERS and  GOOD LUCK FOR THE GIVEAWAY.

image.png.5535aa108c179c0dd20e1345d4013a42.png

================================================================================

Edited by Abacaxi

rushdie

As most of us know what Kerish Doctor is capable of, I too have been a humble user and fan of this program for a couple of years now. I have chosen this program over many others for cleaning my machine off junks and trashes, improving performance and monitoring my pc. I am currently on a short-term license that's going to expire soon. I therefore, feel the need of a longer working license of this masterpiece so that I can take comfort having my pc tended by this superb app for a longer period of time. Merry Christmas to all fellow Nsaners!!! Great giveaway!! And I love this program!

Edited by rushdie

scarabou

I'm a Kerish Doctor enthusiastic user for a couple of years.  My Kerish Doctor license will expire soon and I would like to win one of the licenses in order to continue to enjoy this reliable Windows maintenance software.

Thanks to @khanyash for this giveaway.

donkey-girl

I love Kerish Doctor and a chance to get a legal reg key woul be great, count me in the contest.

Lord Killer of HELL

Super software

dishwara

Used it before, was good. Want to try again.

donaldl

Good software and keep getting better hope get a license thanks and wishing merry christmas and happy new year to all nsaner.

Edited by donaldl

monstertruckpa

Please, thank you!

Eyup Erman

My computer need something like that for consistency. This license will be great! 

Igor

Kerish Doctor - a complete solution for the care of the health of your computer in real-time, cleaning the digital "trash", to improve productivity, protect against threats and vulnerabilities, as well as a complete Windows system control
Kerish Doctor consists of several components working independently. Enable or disable certain components can be in the main application window. In the classic mode of operation all components are automatically disabled because the application components are designed to work in the background.

Thanks to @khanyash for this giveaway. 

divinenews

Why do I want to win a license of Kerish Doctor? 

I have used Kerish Doctor for years and love it. It finds broken links and hard disk trash and then cleans it that no other app I have ever used found. Recently, it corrected my Window's 7 "system restore" feature which had been messed up for two+ years.

It is a "must-have" software app. 

*Thank you Khanyash for the contest and a chance to win a 3 year license for this software.

Edited by divinenews

Chatman

I used this program many years ago and it left me a good impression.

Good luck to all of you folks!

Edited by Chatman

earthfather

Sounds like one of the "safer" windows optimizers. Have heard the name before and had not looked into it very hard. Would love to have a chance to give this a try. Thanks for this giveaway.