Zemana Antilogger conflicts

Radpop

Zemana Antilogger locked my two computers, Win7 and Win10. When I tried to start these computers, there were logon screens, but keyboards were totally off. Before keyboards were broken useless, there was also other bad behavioral changes, on internetting , overall slowness and so on. 

Win7 crashed first. This was the same pc that was repaired because of broken fan, after that I had downgraded it from 10 to 7 just for fun. After keyboard failure I suspected my mechanical skills and fragmented again this laptop to atoms and rejoined all pieces together. No joy! :pos:

Then, after week or two, Win10 also crashed, no keyboard at all. I must to admit there was manic Monday morning ten minutes when I first credited too much hackers. Then I calmed down in dark room for five minutes to meditate, and suddenly a possible solution popped to my head.  :hitit:

I opened Ease of Access, and then On-Screen Keyboard, by using wireless usb-mouse, and logged in Win10. Then I opened Device manager, and there was problems in keyboard registry keys. Then I uninstalled Zemana Antilogger and rebooted. Now keyboard was working, and all general slowness was gone. Same medicine worked also for Win7, there was never any mechanical problems, at all. :showoff:

Maybe there is conflict between Bitdefender and Zemana Antilogger, or maybe Zemana conflicts with Windows after latest updates.

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Radpop said:

Zemana Antilogger locked my two computers....

Then it worked fine, blocking the login.
Antilogger - a perfectly correct name.

Archived